OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
oh so crispy...from darkside and sns
flyknittrainer1.png flyknittrainer2.png

Hoping both for an easy grab Friday

Prob strike out on both :smh: :smh:

There is basically a FSR on euro NDC sites. Quit worrying.
Hope they aren't easy so Nike doesn't kill the trainer like the racers smh

Copped 1 sunset and 3 pairs of whites already. Will cop 2 pairs of greys and another sunset on 9/1 & I'm done until olives.

Haven't been on NT since 2012 and am back just for this shoe >D

I need side by side comparison pics of a super beat up pair of og whites and pale greys :rofl:

Not my pic. But here's some beat up OGs against the newest black/white. Found on reddit and the OP said they are both same size. The OG actually shrunk after multiple wears, not stretch. Guessing the foam compressed and pulled the flyknit along with it.

kuh349ia1shz.jpg

Not my pic. But here's some beat up OGs against the newest black/white. Found on reddit and the OP said they are both same size. The OG actually shrunk after multiple wears, not stretch. Guessing the foam compressed and pulled the flyknit along with it.

kuh349ia1shz.jpg
Ahhhh pretty much the pale greys then! Dope. It probably stretched like in width tho. It's not keeping the original shape compared to the DS pair.

Isn't it weird that the sunsets and pales aren't set to release in footstores? Or at least there isn't any info on it yet?

Hope they aren't easy so Nike doesn't kill the trainer like the racers smh

Copped 1 sunset and 3 pairs of whites already. Will cop 2 pairs of greys and another sunset on 9/1 & I'm done until olives.

Haven't been on NT since 2012 and am back just for this shoe >D
Bro...3 pairs!!!! A little excessive don't you think? I could never justify buying 3 pair of the same colorway.

People should be able to eat since a lot of boutiques still have them in random sizes but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up selling out on snkrs.

People should be able to eat since a lot of boutiques still have them in random sizes but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up selling out on snkrs.

They'll probably sell out on snkrs. As most don't have botiques that sell the kicks, so snkrs is their only option for the two trainers.

Goodhood or DPD still hasn't updated my shipping at all since Friday. Still says "your parcel is on its way". This is only annoying when I had to pay for shipping.

Goodhood or DPD still hasn't updated my shipping at all since Friday. Still says "your parcel is on its way". This is only annoying when I had to pay for shipping.
They probably didn't actually ship it on Friday, no pick ups on a Saturday and it was a bank holiday yesterday, you should get an update today.

Back
Top Bottom