OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
my whites came in from snkrs and got to say i am very pleased with them. I dont remember being this pleased with a retro in a while. Between these and the vapormaxs im in trouble

Not my pic. But here's some beat up OGs against the newest black/white. Found on reddit and the OP said they are both same size. The OG actually shrunk after multiple wears, not stretch. Guessing the foam compressed and pulled the flyknit along with it.

kuh349ia1shz.jpg
How the hell did my dude manage to take this pic with his foot in the shoe?

Go my pair in from SNKRS yesterday. Absolutely love them. Hope to double up on them soon.

Pale Greys will be had, if Sunsets sit I'll probably snag a pair too.

Passed too many things dropping this fall

Might scoop the pale's or blk trainers later

Anyone have a SNKRS pair incoming and received the shipping info but it's not updating. Mine is stuck on "package in transit to a UPS facility..."

Got the pale and the tints.
The Tints are way to pinkish for my liking and the pale didnt impress me. The grey is too dark for me ( although its a light tone) and the shoe/cw is very lame in person.
The OGs are way better. But this is only my opinion.

OG's restocking, or it's pretty much a wrap for them?

Undefeated pair comes in tomorrow. Very excited for them.

Goodhood or DPD still hasn't updated my shipping at all since Friday. Still says "your parcel is on its way". This is only annoying when I had to pay for shipping.

My Goodhood order tracking has updated... but it seems like its going the wrong way? On Aug 26th, it was departing United Kingdom on the way to USA. On Aug 29th (today) it says it is on way to its final destination, in United Kingdom? Wtf

Date & Time Location Description
29 Aug 2017 09:47 United Kingdom The parcel is in transit on its way to its final destination.
26 Aug 2017 03:24 Hub 3 - Bham Your parcel has left the United Kingdom and is on its way to Usa

Back
Top Bottom