OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
When i look at my racers, they have the same thing but not as prominent.
Hmmm I always thought the racers didn't have forefoot zoom. I guess I was wrong. But yeah that's a zoom unit man. It's just thicker than the racers. The whole midsole itself is thicker on the trainers.

edit: Yea you right lol I just looked at my racers. Jeez the zoom unit must be thin AF in the racers because you don't feel squat.

Last edited:
Hmmm I always thought the racers didn't have forefoot zoom. I guess I was wrong. But yeah that's a zoom unit man. It's just thicker than the racers. The whole midsole itself is thicker on the trainers.

edit: Yea you right lol I just looked at my racers. Jeez the zoom unit must be thin AF in the racers because you don't feel squat.
I thought it was and it doesnt really bother me anymore. Guess i just got used to the racers where yeah you barely feel anything in those lol. And im sorry for doing this yall but im glad i didnt go .5 up in these like my racers cause there would be way too much room in the toe area.

my only gripe is the size tag on the inner foot area. Wish they put it on the tongue like racers. I like to wear no socks sometimes and it bugs the hell out of me. Like its some type of karma for going sock less.

But you can tuck it under the insole.
wee.gif

Just got mine in. Happy to finally have them.

As far as fit goes they are definitely longer and wider than the racers. They still fit fine, but I prefer a real snug fit when I where them with loafer socks. I went with my racer size of 13, but will likely go .5 down to a 12.5 on the next pair.

Some guy I always see at the gym had the white trainers on today. Asked him why he's wearing them in this crap NY weather today. He said he knows some of the boutique owners in NYC and they backdoored him pairs so. He quadupled up on them. I need to become friends with him now so I can have the plug as well...

IMG_3680.jpg
Anyone ever have a lost in transit issue with Nike? I'm trying to stay optimistic. I purchased the the white pair through SNKRS got shipping confirmation from Nike Thursday evening and it wasn't been updated since. Nike rep told me "resolutions team would look into it"

Any overseas spots have pale greys still? They have vaulted up to the top my of list of must cops

Whites def run big IMO. I have to go a half size up to a 11.5 in Racers, but I'm swimming in the same sized Trainers, even with thicker socks.

Glad I scooped that 11 from Undefeated. :pimp:

First time buy Flyknit Racers so I need help guys, How they run? TTS or half up? Appreciate the help

anyone ever do returns to the goodhood? My order from sat wont be here till sept 5. And I got the wrong size after trying an 11 in the black/white. I should of just waited

My wife is having the same issue needs to go down .5 a size from racers size.

Any leads on a size 6.5 anyone ?

Back
Top Bottom