OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
anyone know if this is just a SNKRS drop or release on Footlocker, Jimmy Jazz, any other big retailers? I need to double up on these because my original pair is still by far, MY FAVORITE PAIR

Looks better without the white flywire

Can't agree with that. I mean the 2017 whites didn't have a black collar like the OGs. It didn't take away too much I just like the extra bit of contrast. With these upcoming black/whites I feel like that little touch made the shoe pop more. Still not a deal breaker. I just wish Nike would of kept up with the OG. Both pairs are missing a certain je ne sais quoi because of those changes.

anyone know if this is just a SNKRS drop or release on Footlocker, Jimmy Jazz, any other big retailers? I need to double up on these because my original pair is still by far, MY FAVORITE PAIR

I don’t think foot locker. I don’t recall them selling other flyknit trainers. At least not in my area. Never seen them for sale in-store, maybe online? I know boutiques will have them for sale such as undefeated.

I picked up my white/black from them when they first dropped.

I'm a stickler but in my eyes the 2012 look better because of that added contrast.
nike-flyknit-trainer-2017.jpg

images (1).jpeg

Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-White-Black-2017.jpeg

Sidenote: Still getting both no doubt. I ain't trying to pay 250+ for used or DS sneakers for a slight change.

These shouldn’t be too hard to get if you’re on the ball. Gonna try my luck on SNKRS and keep my eyes peeled for boutique drops throughout the morning.

I haven’t had any luck on the trainer drops when it comes to SNKRS. My luck with the app has become trash but the boutiques usually work the best for me

I prefer the newer versions, they look a lot more cleaner imo. the white collar on the white blends in nicely and lets the black swoosh and racing line speak for itself.
the black flywire instead of white makes the shoe more stealthy

Reactions: God
I don’t think foot locker. I don’t recall them selling other flyknit trainers. At least not in my area. Never seen them for sale in-store, maybe online? I know boutiques will have them for sale such as undefeated.

I picked up my white/black from them when they first dropped.

I was really lucky when they first released and i was able to pick up the last pair in my size at a roadrunner store in LA. Hoping these are a wider release because these are GRAILs to me.

In an unrelated note - how does anyone buy jordan releases on Footlocker and undefeated? are you guys using bots (no judge)? Every time I try to purchase a hyped jordan release, sites like footlocker for example is such a pain in the *** to put in the cart.

will 7.5s be hard to find?

i know in jordans it can be a unicorn size, but doesn't the trainers being unisex help at all?

will 7.5s be hard to find?

i know in jordans it can be a unicorn size, but doesn't the trainers being unisex help at all?

I think NDC was the only place that had 7.5 and below. SNKRS and boutiques didn’t carry those small sizes from what I remember.

It would be a waste of money for Nike to make half sizes after 13, it’s just not common enough to do it. Does any of the big sneaker brands make half sizes past 13? I used to work at a run specialty store and nobody did it.

Back
Top Bottom