OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
hoping I can hit on the 27th but rocking the padded black whites today

Attachments

• 9C28BDE5-7C6D-4F71-816C-0C3EF60D6CAF.jpeg
    9C28BDE5-7C6D-4F71-816C-0C3EF60D6CAF.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 55
Saw the all black and black/white Flyknit trainers on social media and had to jump back in this thread to keep track of what's going on, damnit Nike lol

Ok thanks. I sold my OG blk/whites in one of my worst sneaker decisions to date. I never pay retail for anything but I know I have to pony up so here comes my first SNKRS purchase. Hopefully...

The legend returns!!!!!!! How have you been man?

By the way, in my opinion, these new trainers fit a little tighter in the forefoot. I know you don't have much of a choice at your shoe size though.

Mr. P link is dead

They’ve been up on SNKRS for a couple days now.

I really don’t think these are going to be hard to get. Maybe even cop on sale but just to make sure I won’t hesitate to pay full price

Those are selling?? Wtf lol

no, but nike.com didn't offer anything lower then that... white/black only went down to size 5.5 or 5 mens, same with the pale greys. I'm guessing that there wont be a 4.5 for my wife for the black/whites.

no, but nike.com didn't offer anything lower then that... white/black only went down to size 5.5 or 5 mens, same with the pale greys. I'm guessing that there wont be a 4.5 for my wife for the black/whites.

Ohhh sorry misinterpreted your original post

Back
Top Bottom