OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
China blocks instagram?

China blocks just about everything. Sometimes NT doesn't even work. Twitter, FB, instagram, & google are all blocked. Google technically isn't blocked..... but it is slowed down to a completely unusable pace. Emails often won't even send.

Those same ones posted a few pages back? Thanks for the nice description by the way.
Can you see this?

atmos_tokyo_1526954619.jpg

Swoosh is digi camo btw.

That's crazy
China blocks just about everything. Sometimes NT doesn't even work. Twitter, FB, instagram, & google are all blocked. Google technically isn't blocked..... but it is slowed down to a completely unusable pace. Emails often won't even send.
That's crazy, thier has to be some work around to get them to work.

Yeah. My bad, the NDC pics was posted the last page. It looks like an Olive upper with orange hits.

Atmos photos made them look darker than it appeared.

I thought those were an olive color, is that a different pair? Or are they looking black because of the light.

dragicon dragicon I had no idea you were in China this whole time :lol:

I thought those were an olive color, is that a different pair? Or are they looking black because of the light.

dragicon dragicon I had no idea you were in China this whole time :lol:

I'm just visiting at the moment.... I come here often though. I live in Colorado. Right now though, I'm here and bored out of my mind at the moment, so just constantly on NT :lol:

The pictures weren't showing for me either, and I'm in the US. Not sure what the problem is. It's happened a few times in the last week.

Havent been on here in a min.... not sure if my list is still current Ill try to update it this week if someone hadnt taken it over by now

Just waiting on Uni Red and Olive release date info. Not one of these trainer releases have been appealing, even the retro of the wh/blk & blk/wh.

other than the raptors, these recent, new cw's have been awful

is it so hard to just release basic, clean colorways like they did at the start?

^^ Agree. The first wave last year was not bad. This year, with the exception of B/W, has been "meh".

Imo Atmosphere Grey could have been pretty nice if outsole was the same color as the darker part of midsole.

Based on that release schedule awhile back, isn't there a black Flyknit Trainer colorway coming out this year? Have we seen pics of it yet?

Do anybody here have racers (og ones, not mariah) in both tts and +0.5 sz? Can you try them on - tts without insoles and +0.5 with insoles? Do they fit pretty much the same or +0.5 pair is still bigger?

Just waiting on Uni Red and Olive release date info. Not one of these trainer releases have been appealing, even the retro of the wh/blk & blk/wh.

You wildin B, White/Blacks were a perfect copy of the most popular color from the original run, just wish more were available. Blk/white should've had the white flywire but that's a nitpick TBH; they have also been widely available. I'll give it to you on the retro+ colors though, some were pretty nice but no must haves.

Looking to buy Flyknit Racers for my GF, any idea if these two 1 & 2 are good deal? Loving the colours on both.

Both colors are available via FTA/FTL/Eastbay @ $99.99 before the 20%off code they're advertising on the respective home pages. Sizing is key though; they won't have smaller than women's 8.5.

Based on that release schedule awhile back, isn't there a black Flyknit Trainer colorway coming out this year? Have we seen pics of it yet?

Just a hunch but maybe it'll be like the Championship FKTs sans gold speckles based on color code/desc.

882FAA82-8FB9-4449-B506-F094C5201E33-295-00000076147CF170.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom