OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

wish i would have bought 3x or 4x white/black trainers when it was on clearance 
This. Just so I could flip for the absurd prices they are going for. $250? 
sick.gif
 Where were these dudes when NDC couldn't get rid of them until they had the extra 25% off clearance last summer 
laugh.gif

MC racers.

And RRS cancelled my order for the black/white trainers AGAIN. Don't know if it was a genuine random restock or just a glitch in their system.
For me mc Racers no question. Been trying to find them in my size for around $200 and I can't find them less than $300

wait white/black trainers are going for 250 and mc racers are going for 300? time to re-evaluate how import my pairs are to me

wait white/black trainers are going for 250 and mc racers are going for 300? time to re-evaluate how import my pairs are to me
Unfortunately yes. I don't understand how though. White/Blacks sat for a while and hit clearance. And the MC Racers restocked thousands of times last summer.

Just checked my order history on NDC and copped my white/blacks for $95 and my MC racers for retail. 

Unfortunately yes. I don't understand how though. White/Blacks sat for a while and hit clearance. And the MC Racers restocked thousands of times last summer.

Just checked my order history on NDC and copped my white/blacks for $95 and my MC racers for retail. 
I'm one of the latecomers with the Racers. A few months late, now I have to pay double if I really want them. We'll see...

I'm one of the latecomers with the Racers. A few months late, now I have to pay double if I really want them. We'll see...
Yeah I originally wanted the MC Racers but was low on funds at the time of the first drop. First restock at run.com like a month later and I pulled the trigger immediately. 

What size are you? There's an 11.5 on eBay for $230 shipped if you message him and complete a Paypal invoice. I'm sure you can get it down to $215 or something. 

Yeah I originally wanted the MC Racers but was low on funds at the time of the first drop. First restock at run.com like a month later and I pulled the trigger immediately. 

What size are you? There's an 11.5 on eBay for $230 shipped if you message him and complete a Paypal invoice. I'm sure you can get it down to $215 or something. 
Yeah saw that one. Size 10 unfortunately. Thanks for the heads up.

MC racers.

And RRS cancelled my order for the black/white trainers AGAIN. Don't know if it was a genuine random restock or just a glitch in their system.
What link are you using? I've never seen RRS carry the black/white trainers recently.

What link are you using? I've never seen RRS carry the black/white trainers recently.
I have that RRS page monitored, and they sometimes get random restocks of the black/white, saw a restock of the blue/volt and the MC cw before as well. Weird sizes though, but i ordered a size 5 on 2 separate occasions for my girl and they both got cancelled.

I have that RRS page monitored, and they sometimes get random restocks of the black/white, saw a restock of the blue/volt and the MC cw before as well. Weird sizes though, but i ordered a size 5 on 2 separate occasions for my girl and they both got cancelled.

They've cancelled my order every time i tried to order my black/white racers. They say my billing address was wrong but I even confirmed it with my credit card company.

They've cancelled my order every time i tried to order my black/white racers. They say my billing address was wrong but I even confirmed it with my credit card company.
They just say that the item i want was a "runaway success and is no longer available". Then why could i checkout in the first place? lol

Back
Top Bottom