OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
^^^^ Try this place: http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/og-black-flyknit-laces

I haven't personally ordered from them but they claim having
OG flyknit laces.
Or search eBay, and find what you feel is close.

Nike and they're stupid special laces for everything that they don't want to sell :smh:

Anyone having any luck on calling Nike and locating pairs at outlets, and the outlet actually having em? I've been calling for a few friends out of the country, ndc rep says they have em, outlet says they don't....

Anyone having any luck on calling Nike and locating pairs at outlets, and the outlet actually having em? I've been calling for a few friends out of the country, ndc rep says they have em, outlet says they don't....
yeah thats the problem is that the stock between them arent up to date. I remember when the black trainers restock a store in jonhson creek said they still had a size 10 after a month or so but when I called I got nothing.

I would have to say the same, no luck with ndc stock and outlets stock, last I talked to a rep she said the multicolor and blk white trainer was so popular expect a back to school restock. But reps these days just talk some times.

I would have to say the same, no luck with ndc stock and outlets stock, last I talked to a rep she said the multicolor and blk white trainer was so popular expect a back to school restock. But reps these days just talk some times.
seriously that's why sometimes I talk to the running expert rep because they actually call for you to see if they have it in stock 

I used to work at the shoe department at Kohl's and I've been told the method is kind of the same. Sometimes when they stock locate, it will show one left in each size so they have to physically check themselves.

Pretty much. I won't lie, I used to walk back in the stock room, chill a min, come back and say we don't have your size. Or straight up lie from the start and said I just checked for another customer.

I've never worked in a shoe store before but i have worked in retail, and if customer is being nice and not a dbag I'd do my best to help the customer even if product has to be special ordered, but if they being a jerk "no sir or ma'am we don't got it", but I have coworkers who treat everyone the same, not cool.

Back
Top Bottom