OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I've talked with two different reps from RRS today and neither can find the Jan. '15 Black/White Racers in their system. I was told to try again right after Thanksgiving.

Any tips on what I need to do to get my preorder set in stone?

I've talked with two different reps from RRS today and neither can find the Jan. '15 Black/White Racers in their system. I was told to try again right after Thanksgiving.

As stupid as it sounds, you have to keep talking to a different rep until you find one that knows what they are doing. Some are just lazy or maybe inexperienced. 

Anybody know anything about these? It says they're lunar ones, but with a trainer upper and laces??
Actually this looks like a photoshopped pair of FK1's with the swoosh set back to look like a trainer.  That swoosh is photoshopped.  99% chance this doesn't exist.

Here is the real one on ebay for $27.

Last edited:
^ Not photoshopped. It's a sample picture websites are given often to display. Same thing happened with the volt "oreos" and a few other lunars.

Idk why folks make useless post without any further info...$150?!?! Joke..

Most fk racers from 2012-2013 will go for $225 and up. That's brand new with box etc.

If you can find pair for $150. Congrats. That's basically under retail for most of us with tax.

The most recent was priced at $119.99 I believe.
how is that a useless post? he asked what we feel is fair and i feel fair is $150 or less, i would not buy that sneaker for anymore than that... whats the issue here?

Saw a guy wearing the Oreo/Volt racers with the volt midsole painted black. I actually like them a lot better. He also snipped out the volt flywire cables, but I would leave those in.

Mocked it up quick in Photoshop to have a better look.

LL

Just wait until they actually pop up online for preorder.

Saw a guy wearing the Oreo/Volt racers with the volt midsole painted black. I actually like them a lot better. He also snipped out the volt flywire cables, but I would leave those in.

LL

Actually looks pretty good. I'm tired of cleaning the white midsole lol...black midsole would make life a lot easier.

Last edited:

LL
not bad. 

damn I didn't notice that. I like the ribbon laces though.....
frown.gif

LL
nice.

i'd definitely cut the volt flywire like i did with my blue chukkas

You just gotta talk to the right rep, Ive talked to a few who knew about the new ones coming out in 2015 and was able to double up on them. 

Might have to check to make sure they put it in their system though lol y'all got me worried.

Does anyone happen to know where I can get a pair of Racers shipped to Canada that are legit? Looking for the oreo or preferably the pink/orange.

Angelus paint, no duller or finish. It matched the black paint on the midsole perfectly. Also my painted pair has been through the washer and they held up fine.

Back
Top Bottom