OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Timeout! You wearing $160 shoes with jeans that cost less than $20? I am so confused
Does that really surprise you?

Not directed at anyone in particular, but I always love seeing people post pictures of their multi-thousand dollar shoe collections with their busted *** house/rooms in the background. Priorities...

Oreo 2.0's restocked at Nike Town London for those interested…pretty much all sizes available.

On another note, I spoke to an employee at NT London earlier today and he told me that MC 2.0 Racers are as of right now only releasing in the US. Take this for what it's worth (not sure if I even believe him), but he said NT London was supposed to get the MC Racers in today, but the shipment was cancelled (he doesn't know why). According to him he said MC's are only releasing stateside through in-store only, not online.

Again, who knows if he is right, just relaying some info to you guys. Hopefully they release soon.
Yeah I spoke with a chap in NT london too who said the exact opposite, so it shows they know nothing in reality.  Was told London would be getting the MC 2.0s first as they did with the Oreo 2.0s.

Last edited:

Yeah I spoke with a chap in NT london too who said the exact opposite, so it shoes they know nothing in reality.  Was told London would be getting the MC 2.0s first as they did with the Oreo 2.0s.
still the same old MC 2.0 pics, i don't care which country gets them first (outside the US), just as long as more pics surface that they are indeed happening. 

And not sure where to ask, but my friend just got hired at a Nike outlet. What perks do he & I get now.

yup V1 >>>>> V2

Probably the only time we agree on something hahaha

V1 > V2... V2s look sloppy to me...

Almost at 300mi on these and almost at 100mi for the month... I'll knock it out in 2-3 more runs... :smokin

Last edited:
Timeout! You wearing $160 shoes with jeans that cost less than $20? I am so confused

Timeout! You think $160 shoes are expensive?

What is your point and why are you confused? 

I don't think it's expensive at all, my dress shoes cost more but I do wear them more frequently. My point is if you can buy $160 shoes at least spend $40 on a pair of levis. At the height of my copping in hs and college you could catch me in all the latest releases, but my denim was straight too.

But different strokes for different folks.

And not sure where to ask, but my friend just got hired at a Nike outlet. What perks do he & I get now.
nothing for you really, unless you ask your boy to cop for you and you pay him back.

other than that, you get first dibs on knowing what comes in/what's returned ish like that. 

nothing for you really, unless you ask your boy to cop for you and you pay him back.

other than that, you get first dibs on knowing what comes in/what's returned ish like that. 
Yeah that's cool. It was a half serious comment, directed more towards people who have friends in a Nike store. I could've sworn I once read that a certain number of friends or family get to use their Swoosh account? Maybe I read wrong.

Probably the only time we agree on something hahaha

V1 > V2... V2s look sloppy to me...

Almost at 300mi on these and almost at 100mi for the month... I'll knock it out in 2-3 more runs...
smokin.gif
upset that i slept on these

maybe i can flip an Oreo V2 purchase into a Cheeto ebay purchase :tongue:

Yeah that's cool. It was a half serious comment, directed more towards people who have friends in a Nike store. I could've sworn I once read that a certain number of friends or family get to use their Swoosh account? Maybe I read wrong.
hm I think you're thinking about their family list. so basically your friend will be able to add a list of people, usually direct relatives, to his family list which will entail anyone on it to get his discount (30%) at nike stores. last i heard nike super cracked down on how it works, before you could basically add anyone on the list and say they were "cousins" but that was a LONG time ago. 

unless your buddy works at a niketown/clearance store having an inside scoop on an outlet is not that great tbh

Back
Top Bottom