OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anywhere else in London that still have the MC2.0?

@MD177  
wink.gif

I added my size 1 second after the countdown ended, waited in que for 10 mins, then struck out. Couple of my friends also tried to get them and missed out. Not an easy buy for most people. What size are you?

Got some Yeezys though that I wasn´t expecting at ALL. Strange morning.
US 11

The more i see the citrus' the more i want em. I hated the CW when the pics first leaked.. Hmm decisions decisions...

luckily i was able to cop my size 12 multicolors on nike eu this morning!

was a good weekend though: 3x saucony kushwacker, 3x yeezy boost 350, 1x multicolor racer, 1x AJ1 sbb --> all my size! 
smokin.gif

Was told today that these MC2 are gonna be a quick strike and that none of the stores in the states even know if they're gonna be getting them. Does that make this the first flyknit racer QS?

I heard Nike Canada won't be able to get them at all, only the blue lagoons. 

Sucks for me and other Canadian peeps tryna get em locally in stores. T_T

seems to be true...informations about german stores that are getting them are really rare at this point and kept in a small circle!

so if its the same way in the US, that QS talk is true....

On Thursday, a dude located in Spain had MC's 2.0 size 9.5, 10, 10.5 US listed on eBay for $260 USD shipped and also had a "best offer" option. I offered him $220 shipped. He never responded and took down the listing later that night when he probably realized that he could get a lot more for them. Just should've pulled the trigger for $260 "Buy it Now" instead of goofing around. 

On Thursday, a dude located in Spain had MC's 2.0 size 9.5, 10, 10.5 US listed on eBay for $260 USD shipped and also had a "best offer" option. I offered him $220 shipped. He never responded and took down the listing later that night when he probably realized that he could get a lot more for them. Just should've pulled the trigger for $260 "Buy it Now" instead of goofing around. 

damn bro, would have loved that 10.5 for $260. No more hassle with trying to cop

and some dude posting pre-order sales for 650. SMH.

650?? I was thinking they'd end up being 250-3 max. Can't see anyone spending more than that on some racers

really? $250-$300 max? Black and whites are in that $225-$250 range. Oreo 2's as well

Anything MC related is insane, especially after the MC1. i was thinking I would be lucky to get them for $400 or less

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom