OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

i bet if he posted the lunar HTM's your gif would be completely different 

#NTDoubleStandards  
smokin.gif
All HTMs are gawds. They can be posted in any flyknit thread. If you own a pair...post away.

Also, don't know if you noticed, but HTMs (all models) have been posted here since the inception of this thread.

Last edited:
Can't believe the MC 2.0 was pushed to 9/11/15... I feel like NDC will do a sneaky pre-release soon then the official drop on 9/11 if it is actually that far apart from the NDC EU release.

^ Those look like one of those unauthorized "Frankenstein" samples to me. A Flyknit Air Max and Women's Free Trainer upper on a Trainer midsole/sole. I don't think they're releasing.

Last edited:

Lol these low-key selling posts always make me chuckle

Gotta be one of the more sly methods i've seen on NT though, I'll give you that
That west coast slang doe. Love that word, but if I used that in NY, no one would get it. 
laugh.gif

So MC 2.0 is confirmed for 9/11?

Catching up on the last 10 pages

yes ^

just finished chatting with a nike rep and asked about mc 2 sku. doesn't seem likely theyll be dropping them anytime soon

^ obviously guys... i was speaking in terms of a drop two weeks after nike eu. its looking more and more like were all going to have to play the waiting game till 9/11. 

Last edited:
I guess those freight forward services do work. Copped the MC 2.0 over the weekend on the German Nike site. Chose to cop there since the conversion rate for UK GBP was crazy high [130GBP > $202 vs 160 Euro > $176] . Had it sent to a fowarding company. Today just got the email that they received the Nike package. Paid the shipping cost + fee + customs and it's on it's way stateside.

All totaled around 176 Euro which converts to around $194. I'd say not bad considering I dont have to stress getting these here and plus that's waaaay under resell costs I'm seeing.

Def going to chance do this again with other hyped releases. 
happy.gif

I guess those freight forward services do work. Copped the MC 2.0 over the weekend on the German Nike site. Chose to cop there since the conversion rate for UK GBP was crazy high [130GBP > $202 vs 160 Euro > $176] . Had it sent to a fowarding company. Today just got the email that they received the Nike package. Paid the shipping cost + fee + customs and it's on it's way stateside.

All totaled around 176 Euro which converts to around $194. I'd say not bad considering I dont have to stress getting these here and plus that's waaaay under resell costs I'm seeing.

Def going to chance do this again with other hyped releases. :D  

Which forwarding service did you use?

Def going to chance do this again with other hyped releases. 
happy.gif

nice!!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom