OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
No code..

Just got confirmation from my boy at Nike Running online only..

:smh:

Hope they do raffle system ala the Bordeaux's later today to have any real chance..

Ah well

smokin.gif
 PM me if needed bro. You already know I got u. 

taken from nikestore twitter. im sure this won't stop anyone from trying to grab another.

"The limit on the Flyknit Racer 'Rainbow' is 1 per person. If you purchased today, you can't purchase again on 9.11."

people gettin mad cause they couldnt use their over priced bot. ATC for nike.com is done after this new release procedure too lol

Yeah honestly, you're right man. Can't even argue with that, appreciate the feedback. Defininately not as serious as loosing a job or food. Still kinda sucks though but whatever. I know I'm not the only NTer who missed out. Just hate to see resell so high already with my inbox empty. Then to hear one of my local HOH that had several Oreos 2.0s tell me they're NOT even getting these. Not looking good at all. But hey like you say, its just shoes so it's all good. World will keep turning.

Repped for understanding.

CHeck your PM

People have mentioned that it will be on the SNKRS app. Are you guys seeing it available on there already?

everyone thats salty look at this way all the people that copped today means less people trying to cop on Friday. Always stay positive. 

Take this with a grain of salt... But I read somewhere that MC 2.0s are possibly restocking overseas in November. This could be just a rumor, so don't get mad if I'm wrong.

I love the way nike is at least doing something about bots and ATC. I'm not mad I didn't get a code. I'm all for being fair and leveling the playing field

Back
Top Bottom