OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
if it were that easy. Most people who got lucky today just got even hungrier. I don't blame them.
Yup. I got my pair in hand and instantly wanted to double up as soon as I saw how awesome they looked in person. Throwing myself into that Flyknit Friday bloodbath.

Pretty sure Nike only sent out a certain amount of codes, and only those codes are valid. So any generated codes that can be used will be someone that received a code and hasn't used yet. Stock will be the same with or without generated codes.

I'd advise anyone that's waiting to use their code, to do so ASAP before your code is generated and used by someone else.
Either way, completely out of stock. There no option to even use a code anymore 
tired.gif

Not completely out of stock... The pairs set aside for codes have sold out. They're still releasing on Friday morning.

These taking hours to sell out, even with specific codes says something. I'm sure hey be gone quick on Friday, but this should show that nike made a good amount.

Not completely out of stock... The pairs set aside for codes have sold out. They're still releasing on Friday morning.

These taking hours to sell out, even with specific codes says something. I'm sure hey be gone quick on Friday, but this should show that nike made a good amount.
Yea Ima need a couple of extra pears to replace my 401k

or people were at work/busy in the morning and weren't able to check their email right away to go buy some nikes :lol:

Congrats to those who copped this morning. Nike always keeping us on our toes. Best of luck to the rest of us waiting for the Friday drop

we eating on Friday fam!!!!

lots of people here ate.. got me feeling good about Friday.... 

would love to change my avy finally 

I love your optimism.

Hopefully I can cook on Friday

maybe some of the NT fam who ate this morning will remember us on friday when they double up??......right???   .....no? ah who am i kidding lol.

good luck everyone! see y'all friday. hopefully with full stomachs!
nthat.gif

maybe some of the NT fam who ate this morning will remember us on friday when they double up??......right???   .....no? ah who am i kidding lol.

good luck everyone! see y'all friday. hopefully with full stomachs!
nthat.gif
They aren't going to be able to double up, one per customer. NDC confirmed it via a tweet earlier too.

Nike calling these the "rainbows" ain't fooling us, we know they're the "multicolors". Lol.
Hoping to eat on Friday, bummed I didn't get a code but life goes on.

Monday and tuesday, i wake up super early for errands, and today i sleep in because i wanted too and just my luck, i get an access code and it's sold out. haha oh well, guess i gotta get lucky on friday.

They aren't going to be able to double up, one per customer. NDC confirmed it via a tweet earlier too.
It's nothing new. Most releases are 1 per customer. 

I'll just cop off a different account with a different card and slightly different addy. 

Never failed me yet. 

Would have thought HTMs restocked 
laugh.gif

A shame people were crying though about it, this lottery/access code thing works well, but we are of course going to win some and lose some

Monday and tuesday, i wake up super early for errands, and today i sleep in because i wanted too and just my luck, i get an access code and it's sold out. haha oh well, guess i gotta get lucky on friday.
Nice to see someone who actually struck out with a positive attitude for a change, it's been a few pages

Nice to see someone who actually struck out with a positive attitude for a change, it's been a few pages
yep, they are just shoes and i've struck out plenty of times on plenty of shoes. but damn, got the email at 7:17am and woke up at 12pm.

Yes, these shoes will be abundant come friday fellas.  Why even sweat it bc some ppl will get it 2 days before you?  lol aint that serious.

Back
Top Bottom