OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Be patient and wait until Friday my friends... the limit of 1 per customer should allow everyone to cop a pair.

FYI - I have purchased over 50+ pairs of trainers and racers on NDC, have a Nike+ account, but didn't get an access code. I'm not tripping... at the end of the day, it's just shoes...

For those who still need a password, here you go

Lol. You're funny. If I can oop somebody Friday. It's gonna be you.

Be patient and wait until Friday my friends... the limit of 1 per customer should allow everyone to cop a pair.

FYI - I have purchased over 50+ pairs of trainers and racers on NDC, have a Nike+ account, but didn't get an access code. I'm not tripping... at the end of the day, it's just shoes...
Limit of 1 per account. People are going to cop multiples with multiple accounts.

Limit of 1 per account. People are going to cop multiples with multiple accounts.

Lol, dude relax and chill.. Your response is a perfect example of unnecessary worry over a release. If people want to cop with multiple accounts, all the power to them. Nike has been cancelling more orders from these type of users anyway. You guys act like it's the end of the world if you can't cop.

Last edited:

People been doing this 
laugh.gif

Also in regards to the tax situation, I chatted another rep and he told me they're taxing shipping, I was logged in and of course you get free shipping when you log in, so they're refunding me the extra so called "tax" 

nike should look at the accounts and see if the users have nike fuel points to see if they are real people... or if you earn points by activilty levels you get to unlock new shoes and accessories.. 0.02

nike should look at the accounts and see if the users have nike fuel points to see if they are real people... or if you earn points by activilty levels you get to unlock new shoes and accessories.. 0.02
lol no. Not everyone will be happy with what Nike does all the time. Your scenario will not work for people who dont run nor do they want to to "accomplish" the ability to buy a pair of shoes.  It's not that serious bruh. 

lol no. Not everyone will be happy with what Nike does all the time. Your scenario will not work for people who dont run nor do they want to to "accomplish" the ability to buy a pair of shoes.  It's not that serious bruh. 
I'm sure they'd find a way...(straps on fuel band)...

I'm sure they'd find a way...(straps on fuel band)...
laugh.gif
 That just made me think of when my job's wellness program gave us pedometers to keep track of how many steps we take. I put that b on my dog's collar and played fetch for hours. 

Last edited:
since they are still showing up on the site now as sold out, anyone figure out how to add to wish list or not happening?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom