OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
For those interested in the neos, my two size 9s I returned a while back have finally made their way to RRS's website.
Wish they were 10s! I finally caved and got them off Eastbay with their 20% off $99+ in addition to 5% ebates.

Because that doesn't mean you're any more entitled to get them. There's plenty of people who have been down with racers since "BEFORE the hype."

There's no entitlement. There's plenty of pairs. Y'all acting like there's only 100 pairs available.

Me getting my 3 pairs makes little to no difference for someone else getting a pair. Miss me with that "greed"

There's no entitlement. There's plenty of pairs. Y'all acting like there's only 100 pairs available.

Me getting my 3 pairs makes little to no difference for someone else getting a pair. Miss me with that "greed"
Reserving pairs is different than going out and doing the work to get 3 pairs. But either way these look to be easy to get since they sat forever

LOL everyone needs to chill.. if everyone puts in the time, they will get a pair, maybe 2 if lucky.  

good looking out, but RRS has them for cheaper 
wink.gif

1. take them out, brush them down with soap or jason markk.
2. take them out, throw them in the washer, let them air dry.
Thanks didnt think it was ok to put em in the washer too.. So if i wanted to wash the laces and shoes do i just remove the laces put it in the pillow case with the shoes or the insole and tie the end of the pillow case? How much soap do i use?

Back
Top Bottom