OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Good to see people copping early but not budging over here, these will be had with ease and it's swoosh or nothing :smokin

$180 isn't bad... REALLY DEBATING RIGHT NOW. NY tax will make them 163 from NDC for me if I wait so price isn't a problem.

When those grays come out?

Just got my pair...

Attachments

• 49EA557A-288E-4DCD-A78A-6CB2D219F24E.jpg
    49EA557A-288E-4DCD-A78A-6CB2D219F24E.jpg
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 66
They Pale Greys look like the hyperdunk pale grey in the stock photos. Much more like a creamier color than the pale grey vapormax. The lighting makes everything look different tho :\ Having such a difficult time debating on ordering right now.

SCREW IT BNTL. Worst comes to worst I'll let them go to someone on here for retail if I don't like em. If they're anything like the pale grey vapormaxes I'll like them. I guess I won't eat for the next two weeks if I want the whites lmao.

edit: looks like I was the last one to take sz 13 sorry to whoever wanted them in same size :frown:

FYI.

I've shopped from the above retailer. They're 100% legit, and great in my experience. That said. If they have these for under $200, they could very likely be reasonably available. That's why some places seem them sell early. Again, for $200 bucks shipped, if you want them early, wanna be the first on your block etc, it's great deal. Otherwise, you will likely be able to cop these, with reasonable ease, down the line (for $150).

Not gospel, but my experience the past couple years.

Last edited:
FYI.

I've shopped from 23Penny. They're 100% legit, and great. That said. If they have these for under $200, they're going to be reasonably available. That why places like them sell early. Again, for $200 bucks shipped, if you want them early, wanna be the first on your block etc, it's great deal. Otherwise, you will be able to cop these, likely with ease, down the line.

yep, great point. He knows these are going to be easily available. I just hate coping shoes on release day, especially Saturdays.

yeah the fact that penny has those, and not the whites at all is telling me those are limited with the pale greys really being the GR. Im not having a good feeling about those.

FYI.

I've shopped from the above retailer. They're 100% legit, and great in my experience. That said. If they have these for under $200, they're going to be reasonably available. That why places like them sell early. Again, for $200 bucks shipped, if you want them early, wanna be the first on your block etc, it's great deal. Otherwise, you will be able to cop these, likely with ease, down the line (for $150).
I think kixsquare is fair deal. 180 for two weeks early so you I can stunt for the final weeks of summer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom