OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I like the greys only because I prefer a black Sole over white. I also think the contrast is nice against the weave. When Walking around nyc, white soles look like garbage in about 30 seconds. And when that white encroaches into the toe box, the whole thing just looks sloppy. I’m all for beating up Kicks but if I can keep em looking crispy, I’d prefer to do so.

Last edited:
IMG_6663.JPG

I hope the pale greys end up looking like this in hand but it seems as though they are lighter. Hard for me to justify having whites and pale greys but oh well, gotta do it

IMG_6665.jpg
This thread has given me newfound appreciation for Nike as a marketing firm rather than an athletic apparel company.

Sure they sell sneakers and clothes, but really, they're product is the image and identity of owning/wearing those things.

Case in point, the ever so subtle hint of pink or grey has folks lining up week after week. Then add the staggered releases, celebrity sitings, etc.

Brilliant.

You think nike is a master at marketing go over to the adidas/yeezy threads. That company right now has found a way to manipulate the market as well as Jordan Brand was doing at its peak.

At least nike products are visually appealing. The **** hit the fan for me when yeezy powerphase sold out. I was like this is it...adidas did it...they took a boring shoe that no one ever wanted...put yeezy on it...(sorry calabasas) and it sold out instantly.

I could see it now in a board room meeting. Ok so who can figure out a way to mak an ugly boring previously released shoe sell out instantly.
First one who comes up with the plan gets a raise
How about we take that old dusty work out shoe from the 80s...oh the one that looks like a reebok workout low? Yeah that one
And we use kanye and his stans....and put some other name on the side....and make it limited...and drop in between yeezy releases so people still think its cool

Ok lets give it a shot

You think nike is a master at marketing go over to the adidas/yeezy threads. That company right now has found a way to manipulate the market as well as Jordan Brand was doing at its peak.

At least nike products are visually appealing. The **** hit the fan for me when yeezy powerphase sold out. I was like this is it...adidas did it...they took a boring shoe that no one ever wanted...put yeezy on it...(sorry calabasas) and it sold out instantly.

As someone who lives in Calabasas, I am positive it was the Calabasas hype and not Kanye that sold that shoe (sarcasm).

That said, West's offices are a block from my office in Calabasas. I always see people wearing powerphase, yeezys and yeezy season clothing a the grocery store down the street.

I could see it now in a board room meeting. Ok so who can figure out a way to mak an ugly boring previously released shoe sell out instantly.
First one who comes up with the plan gets a raise
How about we take that old dusty work out shoe from the 80s...oh the one that looks like a reebok workout low? Yeah that one
And we use kanye and his stans....and put some other name on the side....and make it limited...and drop in between yeezy releases so people still think its cool

Ok lets give it a shot

It may say a lot regarding what a 'piece of work' Kanye is to personally have to interact with. Nike, the masters of making a buck, let Kanye walk rather than have to deal with him. Seems he was not worth the aggravation. Despite him being a license to print $, seems they were OK letting him go. If even I knew he would go to another label and make them loads of $, I'm sure Nike did as well.

Fedex keeps delaying my sunset tints. Was supposed to receive them today after the delivery exception from yesterday.
And I get another exception today...

So White Trainers are the 24th stateside. The Pale Greys and Sunsets on snkrs, NDC and other retailers the 24th as well with the stateside release Sept. 4

is that right?

So White Trainers are the 24th stateside. The Pale Greys and Sunsets on snkrs, NDC and other retailers the 24th as well with the stateside release Sept. 4

is that right?

Yeah, all 3 colors drop on 24th on SNKRS and select retailers.

http://news.nike.com/news/flyknit-trainer-pale-grey

http://news.nike.com/news/flyknit-trainer-bright-citron

I'll take any one of them. Hopefully, I will hit since 3 colors are dropping and people might be selective. I want any of the 3.

Back
Top Bottom