OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just to save time for others wondering, it comes out to $228-229 USD with the paypal conversion before credit card fees.

It's better than the $250-300 resale range for these. If people are looking to cop 2 pairs, and land one off SNKRS, FL, etc...it's tolerable. I don't even consider SNKRS anymore it's such a s**t-show. Especially this time of year (AS Game thru AM Day).

Found this on twitter regarding the Canadian release:
'The Nike Flyknit Trainer OG release has been delayed ONLINE ONLY to 3/2 (Friday). Very very limited. Releases IN-STORE tomorrow, I highly recommend doing so (check your boutiques/Nike stores).'

So it appears stock is somewhat limited. At least in Europe (I believe Nike Canada shares online stock with Nike UK).

It's better than the $250-300 resale range for these. If people are looking to cop 2 pairs, and land one off SNKRS, FL, etc...it's tolerable. I don't even consider SNKRS anymore it's such a s**t-show. Especially this time of year (AS Game thru AM Day).

I really don’t see these reselling for that much. Maybe initially, but the white/blacks weren’t that high. I barely broke even with the pair I sold (bought my TTS and a half up to make sure of fit).

Found this on twitter regarding the Canadian release:
'The Nike Flyknit Trainer OG release has been delayed ONLINE ONLY to 3/2 (Friday). Very very limited. Releases IN-STORE tomorrow, I highly recommend doing so (check your boutiques/Nike stores).'

So it appears stock is somewhat limited. At least in Europe (I believe Nike Canada shares online stock with Nike UK).

That sucks, guess I'll have to try the US sites

SNKRS? Air Monarchs would sell out on SNKRS anymore. Nike and their BS sellouts. Nike has been churning out that 'Hype.'

SNKRS sold out of women's air max 98s instantly... these are going to be gone quickly on SNKRS.

Agreed. These will sell out, but i do not think secondary prices will be much tbh..

Also, the only reason the WMNS 98 sold out was because it resembled the OG the best with the white bottom.
I bought one for my friend & that was the only reason why anyone wanted that version.
If the mens & WMNS were identical, the WMNS would still be sitting.

PO

Interesting. No news of the drop on social media.

Weird. As SF bait store and undefeated got the white/black so I would have thought they would be getting these. I guess back to plan A, snkrs app.

Im guessing prolly white-blk Trainers release was more of a quickstrike/limited? I guess black-white Trainers will be more available to public.

Im guessing prolly white-blk Trainers release was more of a quickstrike/limited? I guess black-white Trainers will be more available to public.

I called both bait and undefeated just in case and you’re right. They are not getting them. At least not tomorrow.

I called both bait and undefeated just in case and you’re right. They are not getting them. At least not tomorrow.
Nike SM & Nike Grove both told me SNKRS only.

Time too hold the L!

Thank god I copped on SNS earlier.

Debating if i should cop another pair when they drop tonight just in case.

Like i said in previous posts....stores in the US will get their pairs prolly in a couple of days to a month or so for a wider release in the US. But for now, its only for SNKRS and mainly an international release. Online or bust fellas for now

Back
Top Bottom