OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
HTM for sale
48942051-F188-4F40-B362-AE78BEE08080.png

Yeah when he said priced to sell I fully expected it to be less than $1k. $2k is almost peak hype pricing.

Got one of my swaps in :pimp:

9FDAC29D-EE9C-42DD-BB3F-B95039DA5259.jpeg

i know they’re not similar but this swap, at least the upper, reminded me that I own a pair of these in a 10.5
88C6304C-EE26-4549-A1B6-D8BC5B2BB0D9.jpeg

Been looking for an 11 in the FKT Pale or Atmosphere Grey to swap but can’t find anything reasonable.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you have sized up on your sole or kept it the same size as upper?

i know they’re not similar but this swap, at least the upper, reminded me that I own a pair of these in a 10.5
88C6304C-EE26-4549-A1B6-D8BC5B2BB0D9.jpeg

Been looking for an 11 in the FKT Pale or Atmosphere Grey to swap but can’t find anything reasonable.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you have sized up on your sole or kept it the same size as upper?
I’ve been trying to track down those wolf grey lunar1s :pimp:

I haven’t done a trainer/lunar swap; I have 5 lunar1/lunar swaps, and they’ve all been same size. I had govrn do the swaps.

For the FKT (unpadded) swap, the LR sole should be the same size.

I think I have maybe a dozen more LR donor soles. I might have to find more FL1 upper donors to swap them onto.

For the FKT (unpadded) swap, the LR sole should be the same size.

I think I have maybe a dozen more LR donor soles. I might have to find more FL1 upper donors to swap them onto.

what if vice versa - FL1 upper on a FKT sole?Based on what you and dragicon dragicon are saying, seems like the sole would need to be the same size.

Didnt realize that the FKTs got pricey over time

Back
Top Bottom