OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Friday! These are totally mismatched but I like them!
1D864DB3-5E9C-4BFD-8744-212161D0B411.jpeg

Those wolf Greys is what got me into flyknits
Same. I mean I tried copping volt trainers but those were impossible to find during the first release. Only trainers I copped with ease were black and white (prior to Kanye wearing them) electric green, and sprites.

That’s a womans colorway. We’re a lot of dope colorways for woman in those. Would love to find the charcoal pair in a 12.

Those FL1 X LR swaps look like they were meant to be.

I have one experimental swap in the works with an FL1 X ER1. If they turn out nice, I may stock up on more ER1 soles.

Otherwise, I’ll have most of these swapped with the remaining LR soles I have left. I think I have more than a dozen? 201CFBD8-40D1-4ACD-8267-836ACAE6848B.jpeg

I just want to use them up already lol

Need the Racer to come back like they did the Trainer, just hope the release isn’t as weak.

Matter fact, let it be. People were buying Trainers for $60 or less 2nd time around.

What happened to that Trainer re-release/retro? Racers were always popular but when the Trainers dropped the 2nd time, they didn’t seem to be anywhere as popular as the Racers were, it was odd.

Back
Top Bottom