OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I’m a 14; he had a $115 or Best Offer so I lowballed and went with $75 + shipping (had no clue it would be taxed, otherwise I would’ve went lower).

Interestingly the first pair of any Flyknits I ever purchased were the OG black/whites unpadded in June 2012 but I ended up selling them on eBay because I got hyped up over Flyknit Ones instead.

There is a DS pair on GOAT but no way I would pay ~$300 when the demand is zero and the size is woefully unpopular.

about a year ago, I picked up the black white Og trainers, with the white flywire on eBay, in deadstock condition for $100. I used them for a whole year... trashed them... and just sold them on goat for $125 (they didn’t even try to lowball me).... you can really find some good deals on eBay, if you’re patient.

I’m a 14; he had a $115 or Best Offer so I lowballed and went with $75 + shipping (had no clue it would be taxed, otherwise I would’ve went lower).

Interestingly the first pair of any Flyknits I ever purchased were the OG black/whites unpadded in June 2012 but I ended up selling them on eBay because I got hyped up over Flyknit Ones instead.

There is a DS pair on GOAT but no way I would pay ~$300 when the demand is zero and the size is woefully unpopular.
Did you ever find the blue glow/volt trainers in your size? I remember you gunning for them a few years ago :lol:.

Did you ever find the blue glow/volt trainers in your size? I remember you gunning for them a few years ago :lol:.

86C4D330-7203-465F-8A52-2958C91BF80E.jpeg

I was being greedy and missed out on Sequoias for a great price maybe 5 years ago - I was trying to snipe and lost connection with 30 secs left in an auction :angry:.

Need Seq, Red/Orange and Blue Glow from the Original 10. Very slim chances at this point to complete the set but I’ll never give up.

5E03E194-3DCF-4BFA-A74A-483F6561857C.jpeg

$60 off Ebay. Now to give a good cleaning and get them ready for summer.

the one pair of flyknits that alluded me. These are one of my all time fave colorways. I saw them in store at Nike run and decided to pass cuz i was trying to cop every color that came out and didn’t have the funds.

Hate to say it but I have to get rid of my white and blk/wht trainer lunar sole swaps my damn feet grew.

Wore hyper jades for a little track session, hit a new mile PR (not a real runner, just trying to stay in shape)

Am I the only one noticing FKR prices are starting to creep up again (ebay)? Not too surprised, as supply dwindles. Only have another pair or two that I’m after til I bow out for a while.

7CA2B103-287B-4239-89BA-93F615D58B04.jpeg
A593BD9A-0FA9-4CC8-8B4C-D1EB4D707893.jpeg

Anywhere to get electric green rope laces to match the trainers? Don’t like the stock black over the tongue.

good to hear. I paid resale for my multicolor flyknit 1.0. Need to recoup some of that value 😬

Back
Top Bottom