OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

You guys have yourselfs to blame for this.
Hyping these shoe for no reason
Once people said this shoe is better than Kobe's, y'all should have known it would be a wrap

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Looks like may be a no-go for me.

HOH Serramonte here in the Bay said only got 15 pairs.

Open at 9, means I will have to wake my daughter up at 6am, be gone by 7, get there by 8.. waiting in line w/ a prayer.

Actually wouldn't mind if I was going solo, but since I gotta take the lil one, not worth it.

O well, I see the hype trains has latched onto KD's now. Was fun while it was easy lol
I live in 10 min away... I was thinking about going at 6am but if cats are there right now forget it 
laugh.gif
Yea, i live in walking distance and also heard about the only 15 pairs available from employee there. He also told me that HOHs nation wide are getting a total of 800 and something pairs. Talk about "limited", smh.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Looks like may be a no-go for me.

HOH Serramonte here in the Bay said only got 15 pairs.

Open at 9, means I will have to wake my daughter up at 6am, be gone by 7, get there by 8.. waiting in line w/ a prayer.

Actually wouldn't mind if I was going solo, but since I gotta take the lil one, not worth it.

O well, I see the hype trains has latched onto KD's now. Was fun while it was easy lol
I live in 10 min away... I was thinking about going at 6am but if cats are there right now forget it 
laugh.gif
Yea, i live in walking distance and also heard about the only 15 pairs available from employee there. He also told me that HOHs nation wide are getting a total of 800 and something pairs. Talk about "limited", smh.

Each HOH has gotten 12-18 pairs
No one got 10
I work for footlocker, and I have never seen a shippment come in with 10 pairs of a shoe
It usually starts at 12, and goes up by 6... Example 12, 18, 24, 30, etc.. So on and so forth
Whatever HOH is telling you they got 10 is holding them for people whether it be employees or outside people

Each HOH has gotten 12-18 pairs
No one got 10
I work for footlocker, and I have never seen a shippment come in with 10 pairs of a shoe
It usually starts at 12, and goes up by 6... Example 12, 18, 24, 30, etc.. So on and so forth
Whatever HOH is telling you they got 10 is holding them for people whether it be employees or outside people

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Some beast on fb just stated that nerfs only releasing in NYC, Chicago and some other city. He's wrong right? Tell me he's wrong.
Ohhh and i get to sleep in..my connect holding a pair down for me. Lol

Dallas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Some beast on fb just stated that nerfs only releasing in NYC, Chicago and some other city. He's wrong right? Tell me he's wrong.
Ohhh and i get to sleep in..my connect holding a pair down for me. Lol

Dallas
pimp.gif

Orlando 18 pair and Tampa has 12 pair. Mall security made everyone leave the Tampa location. Now you have over 60 people waiting without any Organization.....sad

Orlando 18 pair and Tampa has 12 pair. Mall security made everyone leave the Tampa location. Now you have over 60 people waiting without any Organization.....sad

about to go scoop my pair up, I heard dudes been in line since 3 AM
30t6p3b.gif
I feel bad for whoever's size 11 I'm taking... oh well
devil.gif

about to go scoop my pair up, I heard dudes been in line since 3 AM
30t6p3b.gif
I feel bad for whoever's size 11 I'm taking... oh well
devil.gif

HOH Riverside had people lined up there since the mall closed. Got there at 3 with 15 + in line so I decided to go back home...

HOH Riverside had people lined up there since the mall closed. Got there at 3 with 15 + in line so I decided to go back home...

Back
Top Bottom