OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^ how about the st's? does that apply to ur adage? i hope ur right though i would nt mind buying em for $95

We all know the protocol of these sort of color ways. The Nerfs, Weatherman, Galaxy, Aunt Pearl's, and Scoring Title are all theme based releases not meant as a general release. Just like the Lebron Cannons, Chinas, Big Bang, Miami Vice, and eventual MVP color ways. The olympic colorway of the Kobe and Lebron are general releases. They aren't going to make the KD olympic a limited release in quantity when they have the Gold medal release in the pipeline. No point in me even explaining really cuz I'm sure somebody will say something in an attempt to argue the logic so thats my two cents and take it as you will. If you don't agree you're free to have your own opinion. Goodluck everybody.

:lol:

hopefully...got lucky with STs on NDC :pimp:
and yea, ST IVs are easily best of the 3....remember those 2s sat in HOH begging to be bought....had a few, mad I didnt keep one :smh:
Ya ST IV's are one of my favorite for sure. Got mine on NDC too. Got pretty lucky ha

You! I had a dream that I copped 3 pairs of black and plat Air Yeezy 2's. 2 pairs for me and my 2 cousins lol. Anyways I'm really glad I copped these ST's man. Really grew on me. TIme to get the KD game up!

Haha it really gets to you after waking up...:rolleyes But same here man! Pics just don't tell the whole story. :smokin

Haha it really gets to you after waking up...
eyes.gif
But same here man! Pics just don't tell the whole story.
smokin.gif
Damn damn damn. Hate I missed out on ST at retail but I might just have to go ahead and pay re-seller prices for em. Can't just let em pass me by. 

Damn damn damn. Hate I missed out on ST at retail but I might just have to go ahead and pay re-seller prices for em. Can't just let em pass me by. 

Yeah, if you need to, sell a few GR's to pay for it. That's usually my approach when that happens lol.

You for real?

Each store got a one size run. Jimmy Jazz sold most of their stock early, 4 pairs left. DTLR is doing a raffle. Both Footlockers are combo HOH too, and that Champs Sports is the biggest volume seller in the entire region. These are a little more rare than originally expected but I wouldn't call them limited as in HOH only kind of quantity. Mind you our Nikestore is closed for remodeling...

Last edited:
Each store got a one size run. Jimmy Jazz sold most of their stock early, 4 pairs left. DTLR is doing a raffle. Both Footlockers are combo HOH too, and that Champs Sports is the biggest volume seller in the entire region. These are a little more rare than originally expected but I wouldn't call them limited as in HOH only kind of quantity. Mind you our Nikestore is closed for remodeling...

Huh, interesting. My Nikestore isnt getting them, and they got ST's so I was just wondering.

I just called a few places in my area and it only seems like Nike and possibly HoH will be gettin these...so their limited

so the usa are more of a qs then? not limited to just ndc n hoh?

According to nike they're about the same numbers as ST if I'm not mistaken. Keep in mind a few NT's that got ST's aren't even getting the USA's though. Very limited QS? lol

I'm not sure where you guys heard that the RSVP system was a first come first serve situation but I spoke to a Supervisor at Nike's customer service and he explained to me that the RSVP opens for an allotted amount of time once the respective store tweets out, once the DM window closes the DM's are picked at random from those that got in within that window and according to the sizes that are available.
Example if there is one size run:
NT 1 DM's at 1 seconds for a size 12
NT 2 DM's at 2 seconds for a size 10
NT 3 DM's at 3 seconds for a size 12
NT 4 DM's at 4 seconds for a size 9
NT 5 DM's at 5 seconds for a size 12
NT 6 DM's at 6 seconds for a size 8
NT 1, 2, 4, 6 would get RSVP. NT 3 and 5 won't get RSVP's despite DM'ing before 4 and 6 because NT 1 already got that size. Even then he says the DM's are picked at random and sizes are given according to availability. So if NT 5 got picked, then NT1 got picked, then NT 2 got picked only NT 5 and 2 would get RSVP because the size 12 that NT 1 wanted is already gone. Understand? Or you still think its rigged....:smh:
We understand that's the theory behind it, but in practice, I'm sure the person in charge of the Twitter is picking their friends, along with a few randoms. One of the NTers that work at Niketown stated this.

Then why are you on a sneaker forum.... No need to post pointless things.
On topic if anyone is lookin for some of the elite USA's to go with their IV's check random nike outlets. They are all over.

Good Looks milner! I'm going to search all the factory stores and outlets for those!

Back
Top Bottom