OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

They look pretty light. It looks like Nike is gonna pull a Kobe VI on these and release a million color schemes, though. I'm curious to see how well they sell.

They look pretty light. It looks like Nike is gonna pull a Kobe VI on these and release a million color schemes, though. I'm curious to see how well they sell.

Idk, I just think that for signature lines designs should be groundbreaking and risktaking. I don't really see that aspect in the Durant line. Although I am a fan of the KDII

Idk, I just think that for signature lines designs should be groundbreaking and risktaking. I don't really see that aspect in the Durant line. Although I am a fan of the KDII

I want to cop those mint kicks something fierce.

Now that the Lebron 9s have dropped, my guess is that the KD IVs are next, followed by the Kobe VIIs.

I want to cop those mint kicks something fierce.

Now that the Lebron 9s have dropped, my guess is that the KD IVs are next, followed by the Kobe VIIs.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I might have to consider picking these up, especially with how expensive the other sigs are getting.

QFT.

Also, if he continues down the path he is on, a lot of people are going to jump on the bandwagon.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I might have to consider picking these up, especially with how expensive the other sigs are getting.

QFT.

Also, if he continues down the path he is on, a lot of people are going to jump on the bandwagon.

wink.gif

The colorways will make or break this shoe in my opinion. 

Anyone else notice the resemblance on the Green/Orange/Black pair to UNDFTD Jordan IV's?.

nerd.gif

air-jordan-4-iv-undftd-undefeated-olive-oiled-suede-flight-satin-1.jpg

I just HOPE that they use Nubuck or Suede on that pair.. 
pimp.gif

8666150.jpg

The colorways will make or break this shoe in my opinion. 

Anyone else notice the resemblance on the Green/Orange/Black pair to UNDFTD Jordan IV's?.

nerd.gif

air-jordan-4-iv-undftd-undefeated-olive-oiled-suede-flight-satin-1.jpg

I just HOPE that they use Nubuck or Suede on that pair.. 
pimp.gif

8666150.jpg

Originally Posted by thaolor

AUYdn.png

KD wore these the other night in the CP3 charity game.

I am not sure the tongue is high enough for my liking. What is it with KD's shoes and the tongue length?

AUYdn.png

I am not sure the tongue is high enough for my liking. What is it with KD's shoes and the tongue length?

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

AUYdn.png

Somewhat protective IMO.  I like the feel of the 3 tongue on the court.  I would prefer the tongue be longer than sorter so I am good.  Kinda reminds me of many of the old skool trainers and such from the early 90s.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

AUYdn.png

Somewhat protective IMO.  I like the feel of the 3 tongue on the court.  I would prefer the tongue be longer than sorter so I am good.  Kinda reminds me of many of the old skool trainers and such from the early 90s.

Hopefully they'll come out with some unique and special colorways for his 4th sig. I'm sure they have some special styles up their sleeve and that's what's going to make this shoe stand out.

Back
Top Bottom