OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Why doesnt Durant wear thw Adaptive-fit lace system thing? I didnt even know it was removable..or is it just useless? I mean the shoe looks straight with or without it..ima prob just use it when in chillin..and do without it when i hoop like Durant.

Why doesnt Durant wear thw Adaptive-fit lace system thing? I didnt even know it was removable..or is it just useless? I mean the shoe looks straight with or without it..ima prob just use it when in chillin..and do without it when i hoop like Durant.

I really hope the Nerfs aren't HOH exclusive. I just can't stand the people at the one in Chicago. Horrible service and anything downtown is a pain in the @!! to deal with. I think you have to real about it with the special packaging and imagine it's going to be a QS.

Overall the KD IV is a big step forward as far as his line of shoes go. Seems to be growing with him and his personality and abilities over the past year. Good for him, and good for us as consumers.

I really hope the Nerfs aren't HOH exclusive. I just can't stand the people at the one in Chicago. Horrible service and anything downtown is a pain in the @!! to deal with. I think you have to real about it with the special packaging and imagine it's going to be a QS.

Overall the KD IV is a big step forward as far as his line of shoes go. Seems to be growing with him and his personality and abilities over the past year. Good for him, and good for us as consumers.

most probably. looks like the kd IV is going to be my main shoe. the kobe's are going to have to take second this season. and the price is amazing.

most probably. looks like the kd IV is going to be my main shoe. the kobe's are going to have to take second this season. and the price is amazing.

t8nb80.jpg

Those on the right look Fyre

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

QFT.

I was just saying this to a friend yesterday.

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

QFT.

I was just saying this to a friend yesterday.

Off topic but anyone else notice they played with 2 different balls? One of those Nike 4005 balls and an NBA game ball

Off topic but anyone else notice they played with 2 different balls? One of those Nike 4005 balls and an NBA game ball

Back
Top Bottom