OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Finishline is getting the YOTD, but not every finishline unfortunately..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Heck yeah! Would I be able to use my winner circle $20 off coupon on these???

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Finishline is getting the YOTD, but not every finishline unfortunately..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Heck yeah! Would I be able to use my winner circle $20 off coupon on these???

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Eredd10

They suck to break in but after you do it gets better.
Have you been playing ball in yours? So far I only own the WMs and I don't intend on playing in them. After one casual wear they feel much better from when I initially tried them on!  Speaking of which, here they are, first time out the door...

I'm mad I missed out on those, dope colorway. I have a pair of Aways that I play in. After the first couple runs my left pinky was hurt pretty bad. I almost tossed em but decided to give em one more chance. They're money now, no complaints at all very smooth.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Eredd10

They suck to break in but after you do it gets better.
Have you been playing ball in yours? So far I only own the WMs and I don't intend on playing in them. After one casual wear they feel much better from when I initially tried them on!  Speaking of which, here they are, first time out the door...

I'm mad I missed out on those, dope colorway. I have a pair of Aways that I play in. After the first couple runs my left pinky was hurt pretty bad. I almost tossed em but decided to give em one more chance. They're money now, no complaints at all very smooth.

LOL I wore the the WM's this morning with the same kind of pants.. dope!

Kicks-crew finally shipped out my YOTD's with confirmation.. Can't wait!! I'll try to take pics

LOL I wore the the WM's this morning with the same kind of pants.. dope!

Kicks-crew finally shipped out my YOTD's with confirmation.. Can't wait!! I'll try to take pics

got my girl the weathermans today. biggest size the spot had was a 5Y. just her size
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom