OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Gotta get me a pair to ball in too! But I want the YOTD's because man those are just dope. Would pre-order them right now but low on funds lol. BTW, do these generally run TTS?

Gotta get me a pair to ball in too! But I want the YOTD's because man those are just dope. Would pre-order them right now but low on funds lol. BTW, do these generally run TTS?

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by onlitwo

what's a good price for the weathermans?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Either they aren't dropping
or the Texas logo won't be there

Why?  Nike has released other Texas PEs with the longhorn logo.

did they?
i think the kd 2 just has "texas" on it but not the longhorn.. thats what i meant by the texas logo
i could be wrong

did they?
i think the kd 2 just has "texas" on it but not the longhorn.. thats what i meant by the texas logo
i could be wrong

So the consensus on these is to go true to size because they break in? I've tried on my true size and 1/2 size bigger, but the 1/2 size up felt a lot better just initially walking around in the store. But if they break in, I may just opt to stay true cuz I like a snugger fit.

So the consensus on these is to go true to size because they break in? I've tried on my true size and 1/2 size bigger, but the 1/2 size up felt a lot better just initially walking around in the store. But if they break in, I may just opt to stay true cuz I like a snugger fit.

i have a pair of kd2 and kd4 and the kd2 are a lot more narrow as for the kd4 they are not as narrow and definitely run true to size after a day of walking around in my christmas kd4 they seem to be very comftorable. cant wait for the yotd to drop thats going to be a def cop

i have a pair of kd2 and kd4 and the kd2 are a lot more narrow as for the kd4 they are not as narrow and definitely run true to size after a day of walking around in my christmas kd4 they seem to be very comftorable. cant wait for the yotd to drop thats going to be a def cop

did they?
i could be wrong
nike-zoom-kd-iii-texas-longhorns-pe-09.jpg

did they?
i could be wrong
nike-zoom-kd-iii-texas-longhorns-pe-09.jpg

straight from KD... "What do you think about the Texas KD IV joints my Longhorn bros wore this weekend? Look for them to hit stores this spring. HOOK 'EM!"

straight from KD... "What do you think about the Texas KD IV joints my Longhorn bros wore this weekend? Look for them to hit stores this spring. HOOK 'EM!"

Originally Posted by PEEDOT

The Shoe Itself Is Nothing Impressive, But There Have Been Some Nice Drops So Far. Debating Still On How I Feel About Those Easters.

Disagree.

Back
Top Bottom