OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

still cant believe the YOTD id option. wonder if that will be limited time, or cost more $$. either way, im already impressed

Lol. Why would they make YOTD IDs?!!? I still don't regret buying em though. And berny is right, the IDs arent looking like they come with the special tongue, sock liner, and probably insole.

Lol. Why would they make YOTD IDs?!!? I still don't regret buying em though. And berny is right, the IDs arent looking like they come with the special tongue, sock liner, and probably insole.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Good job making the tongue all-orange like the KD2's, but aren't the soles solid?
[color= rgb(51, 102, 51)]oops...

[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(evil laugh)
laugh.gif

Good job making the tongue all-orange like the KD2's, but aren't the soles solid?

[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll try to make some YOTD's first just in case it gets taken down, but it's gonna be hard to hold off on Creams

[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll try to make some YOTD's first just in case it gets taken down, but it's gonna be hard to hold off on Creams

[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these will end up like "gentrys" entourage kd3 ID, they will be done a whole lot...including me

[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these will end up like "gentrys" entourage kd3 ID, they will be done a whole lot...including me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll try to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]make some YOTD's first just in case it gets taken down[/color], but it's gonna be hard to hold off on Creams
exactly what I was thinking...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll try to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]make some YOTD's first just in case it gets taken down[/color], but it's gonna be hard to hold off on Creams
exactly what I was thinking...

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely and it's a good thing for the KD community 
pimp.gif

@Dcypoe you got any YOTD colorways in mind? Or PS'd lol

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely and it's a good thing for the KD community 
pimp.gif

@Dcypoe you got any YOTD colorways in mind? Or PS'd lol

Back
Top Bottom