OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

yea u guys are right they are ugly, 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...............................................................................................................................................................(secretly in love with them) i want them all to myself 
tongue.gif

yea u guys are right they are ugly, 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...............................................................................................................................................................(secretly in love with them) i want them all to myself 
tongue.gif

BHM kd's are the best by far, love the design on the sole, also the black netting on the side, sets them off IMO.

BHM kd's are the best by far, love the design on the sole, also the black netting on the side, sets them off IMO.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

and didn't someone say Champs is getting them?
nerd.gif
jmadidas2001

when was this said??? and is it true
maybe I read it on the other forum...don't know how true it is though, that's why
nerd.gif
jmadidas2001

This is true. My local champs is getting their shipment in tomorrow. I'm thinking these are dropping in solar red/sprite lebron 8 numbers. My local champs never gets any of the "exclusive/limited" stuff, so this came completely outta left field.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

and didn't someone say Champs is getting them?
nerd.gif
jmadidas2001

when was this said??? and is it true
maybe I read it on the other forum...don't know how true it is though, that's why
nerd.gif
jmadidas2001

This is true. My local champs is getting their shipment in tomorrow. I'm thinking these are dropping in solar red/sprite lebron 8 numbers. My local champs never gets any of the "exclusive/limited" stuff, so this came completely outta left field.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Bhm are able to be seen w/ clear pic via undergroundkicks. I saw it via twitter

nikezoomkdivblackhistor.jpg
whats on the toe box????
nerd.gif
Just looks like rain drops to me?

KD BHM >>> Bron's and Kobes.

These will be the only pair of the BHM pack that I'll grab.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Bhm are able to be seen w/ clear pic via undergroundkicks. I saw it via twitter

nikezoomkdivblackhistor.jpg
whats on the toe box????
nerd.gif
Just looks like rain drops to me?

KD BHM >>> Bron's and Kobes.

These will be the only pair of the BHM pack that I'll grab.

Shipment of 12 pair of the yotd will be hitting some champs sports stores tomorrow, if your local champs sold the Lebron 8 sprite or solar red colorway they most likely will have the durAnts.

Shipment of 12 pair of the yotd will be hitting some champs sports stores tomorrow, if your local champs sold the Lebron 8 sprite or solar red colorway they most likely will have the durAnts.

Back
Top Bottom