OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by cliffysam

I wish I was black...

Please inform me what is meant by that....

I think he likes the BHM but since he's not black he feels weird wearing them. Will you guys give him permission?

I wish I was black...

probably so he can copp amd rock them without people who know they are BHMs saying "why do you have those? you're not black"   ..... 

I wish I was black...

I think he likes the BHM but since he's not black he feels weird wearing them. Will you guys give him permission?

Those BHM's are well done.. Dunno if I'd cop yet tho.. I'll reserve judgement.. for now.. I'd feel funny in that African tribal print (I'm Filipino)

Those BHM's are well done.. Dunno if I'd cop yet tho.. I'll reserve judgement.. for now.. I'd feel funny in that African tribal print (I'm Filipino)

Originally Posted by taxtow

BHM look nice, resemblance to the OG Air Raids

this......and im puerto rican but it wont stop me from copping, its appreciating the culture and how it has changed our society as a whole i can agree with thats just my view on things 

Originally Posted by taxtow

BHM look nice, resemblance to the OG Air Raids

this......and im puerto rican but it wont stop me from copping, its appreciating the culture and how it has changed our society as a whole i can agree with thats just my view on things 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I wish I was black...

It's not about race it's about the sneakers, you can be any race and still support BHM. So by any means if anyone wants to wear these shoes or any other BHM shoe regardless of race creed or color please doThe more supporters of BHM the better

I wish I was black...

It's not about race it's about the sneakers, you can be any race and still support BHM. So by any means if anyone wants to wear these shoes or any other BHM shoe regardless of race creed or color please doThe more supporters of BHM the better

It's not about race it's about the sneakers, you can be any race and still support BHM.

So by any means if anyone wants to wear these shoes or any other BHM shoe regardless of race creed or color please do

The more supporters of BHM the better

I know I was being sarcastic.

It's not about race it's about the sneakers, you can be any race and still support BHM.

So by any means if anyone wants to wear these shoes or any other BHM shoe regardless of race creed or color please do

The more supporters of BHM the better

I know I was being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom