OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jleeishere

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I'll PM you about which Champs Pointguy if yours didn't get them and any other KD thread frequenter. Last time I put the Lebron low 8 "Sprites" up 15 minutes later this fat dude went in and bought the entire stock.

can you PM me too? Not trying to stock up, just want a 10 haha.
I think they only had one size of each and 12 pairs in total because I wanted 2 sizes for me but thats what dude said. Unfortunately I grabbed the 10... If I find somewhere else I'll hit you. 
Just called as well. Sold out. At least thats what they said over the phone.

Originally Posted by jleeishere

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I'll PM you about which Champs Pointguy if yours didn't get them and any other KD thread frequenter. Last time I put the Lebron low 8 "Sprites" up 15 minutes later this fat dude went in and bought the entire stock.

can you PM me too? Not trying to stock up, just want a 10 haha.
I think they only had one size of each and 12 pairs in total because I wanted 2 sizes for me but thats what dude said. Unfortunately I grabbed the 10... If I find somewhere else I'll hit you. 
Just called as well. Sold out. At least thats what they said over the phone.

Heads up Sacramento people, Arden is sold out of YOTD. Sunrise Champs still has 8.5 and 11. Good luck.

Heads up Sacramento people, Arden is sold out of YOTD. Sunrise Champs still has 8.5 and 11. Good luck.

42nd st champs done
30t6p3b.gif

I have no luck with this shoe man.

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Heads up SF heads,

San Francisco Shopping Center received 12 pairs. Already sold 4 pairs.

Where is San Francisco Shopping center?

Westfield champs?

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Heads up SF heads,

San Francisco Shopping Center received 12 pairs. Already sold 4 pairs.

Where is San Francisco Shopping center?

Westfield champs?

Back
Top Bottom