OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Was able to double up and grab one for Brando. Funny thing is I've been hounding Champs all week about this, and they had no clue until today - like the 3rd or 4th time I called.  If it weren't for NT this wouldn't have happened so big ups to whoever started spreading this word.  No thanks to Champs.  It seems like anytime I want to give them my money they make things difficult and unpleasant.  Seems like such a hassle just to get them to be straight and decent in dealing with stuff like this.  I literally wanted to go in and pay for these with bags full of loose change because of how ridiculous and #$% backwards their idea of customer service is, but I didn't want to cause a stir before I got my shoes. Anyway, its done, and I am glad there will be no online frustration for me tonight.  Hope everything goes smoothly for those still without.

Was able to double up and grab one for Brando. Funny thing is I've been hounding Champs all week about this, and they had no clue until today - like the 3rd or 4th time I called.  If it weren't for NT this wouldn't have happened so big ups to whoever started spreading this word.  No thanks to Champs.  It seems like anytime I want to give them my money they make things difficult and unpleasant.  Seems like such a hassle just to get them to be straight and decent in dealing with stuff like this.  I literally wanted to go in and pay for these with bags full of loose change because of how ridiculous and #$% backwards their idea of customer service is, but I didn't want to cause a stir before I got my shoes. Anyway, its done, and I am glad there will be no online frustration for me tonight.  Hope everything goes smoothly for those still without.

This is my first pair of the 4s and I went true to size. There a little tight but I like how it fits. My boy just got here and I gave him his size 10 and he said they fit perfect so two different opinions but these run tts to me maybe a bit snug. If you have a wider foot maybe go a half size up but like I said my boy said his 10 is good. I wear an 11 BTW

This is my first pair of the 4s and I went true to size. There a little tight but I like how it fits. My boy just got here and I gave him his size 10 and he said they fit perfect so two different opinions but these run tts to me maybe a bit snug. If you have a wider foot maybe go a half size up but like I said my boy said his 10 is good. I wear an 11 BTW

If your foot is anything but narrow, I would definitely go up 1/2 size.  I am in 11.5, and usually do 11 or 11.5, but honestly could wear a 12 in these.

Hopefully I can get lucky tonight on ndc and get a pair of the YOTD...its gonna be retail or bust for me. Don't want pay re-seller prices if I miss out

Man those BHM's might be the best KD so far imo. Hopefully they won't be to hard to obtain with all the shoes coming out during that week lol.

If your foot is anything but narrow, I would definitely go up 1/2 size.  I am in 11.5, and usually do 11 or 11.5, but honestly could wear a 12 in these.

Hopefully I can get lucky tonight on ndc and get a pair of the YOTD...its gonna be retail or bust for me. Don't want pay re-seller prices if I miss out

Man those BHM's might be the best KD so far imo. Hopefully they won't be to hard to obtain with all the shoes coming out during that week lol.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

glad you got your pairs man, might stop by later to see them in person.

Originally Posted by jst628

Appreciate it .  They are solid.  Most likely will wear mine this weekend.  I think that BHM are pretty much a must cop as well the more pics surface- print is a little goofy but it works better than the rest of the BHM shoes IMO.

Florida mall in Orlando sucks. None of the stores have them, hopefully NDC does not crash tonight.

Florida mall in Orlando sucks. None of the stores have them, hopefully NDC does not crash tonight.

Originally Posted by jst628

Appreciate it .  They are solid.  Most likely will wear mine this weekend.  I think that BHM are pretty much a must cop as well the more pics surface- print is a little goofy but it works better than the rest of the BHM shoes IMO.

Back
Top Bottom