OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

hope everybody can get a pair on ndc. gotta be quick. the beast will be waiting with you lol

hope everybody can get a pair on ndc. gotta be quick. the beast will be waiting with you lol

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Originally Posted by dakallday

Heads up SF heads,

San Francisco Shopping Center received 12 pairs. Already sold 4 pairs.

Good looking out, headed there right now

No problem! Hope they still have your size.

Damn, wanted a 9.5 but ended up getting a 10 and an 11 for my friend. .5 up for him as well. All good tho, at least i got a pair

Originally Posted by dakallday

Heads up SF heads,

San Francisco Shopping Center received 12 pairs. Already sold 4 pairs.

Good looking out, headed there right now

No problem! Hope they still have your size.

Damn, wanted a 9.5 but ended up getting a 10 and an 11 for my friend. .5 up for him as well. All good tho, at least i got a pair

Will any other website besides ndc gonna sell @ midnite....(apologies if the ? was asked n answered b4)

Will any other website besides ndc gonna sell @ midnite....(apologies if the ? was asked n answered b4)

Picked up 15 pairs with my homie at CHAMPS at an undisclosed location... Bruh are these really limited tho cause the employees let us get as many as they had???
laugh.gif

I was lucky to get a pair at my local Champs before they got cleaned out. I wanted to go 1/2 size up to a 12, but they just had a 11.5, which ended up fitting perfectly. I was also able to use the footlocker vip bday coupon, so the shoes were $85 plus tax. Was hoping to get another pair for a friend, but would only let me get one pair. Good luck to everyone who's looking for a pair. Also, my local finishline said that they got them a couple of days ago, but only 12 pairs and they were gone quick.

Picked up 15 pairs with my homie at CHAMPS at an undisclosed location... Bruh are these really limited tho cause the employees let us get as many as they had???
laugh.gif

I was lucky to get a pair at my local Champs before they got cleaned out. I wanted to go 1/2 size up to a 12, but they just had a 11.5, which ended up fitting perfectly. I was also able to use the footlocker vip bday coupon, so the shoes were $85 plus tax. Was hoping to get another pair for a friend, but would only let me get one pair. Good luck to everyone who's looking for a pair. Also, my local finishline said that they got them a couple of days ago, but only 12 pairs and they were gone quick.

EDIT
LOOKING for bhm in chi now
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
drop a pm if needed
yall wild for blowing up my inbox thinking i had em 
laugh.gif

EDIT
LOOKING for bhm in chi now
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
drop a pm if needed
yall wild for blowing up my inbox thinking i had em 
laugh.gif

I'm #$#!%$* sick of these KEVIN DURANT limited releases.

there is no #$#!%$* point of them retailing at 95$ when that only makes it easier for reseller dudes to buy larger quantities for less dollars. 1 and 2 years ago i could get the damn KD 2 HOH only limited drops months after on sale
30t6p3b.gif

now you got local dudes buying the ENTIRE size run before the actual release and already charging triple the price
30t6p3b.gif
makes me sick

I'm #$#!%$* sick of these KEVIN DURANT limited releases.

there is no #$#!%$* point of them retailing at 95$ when that only makes it easier for reseller dudes to buy larger quantities for less dollars. 1 and 2 years ago i could get the damn KD 2 HOH only limited drops months after on sale
30t6p3b.gif

now you got local dudes buying the ENTIRE size run before the actual release and already charging triple the price
30t6p3b.gif
makes me sick

praying that my order goes through... i have a NDC voucher so hopefully that order will process faster than some CCs

Back
Top Bottom