OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by nicosandila

Man, was pumped about the BHM's and saw them in person today at HOH, and they don't pop as much as in the pictures. The print seems kind of dull....was definitely going to get them, but now, I'm thinking pass....

pimp.gif
 one less person to fight off...
tongue.gif

Gonna do my best to get the BHMs tonight..like 'em..wish I had enough money for the Lebrons also..blah..being broke FTL
laugh.gif

Gonna do my best to get the BHMs tonight..like 'em..wish I had enough money for the Lebrons also..blah..being broke FTL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

How sure are u I spoke with nikestore.com and they said its not gitd

So you made an effort to talk to Nike about it, but you couldn't make an effort to google or look back a few pages on this thread? 
30t6p3b.gif

half of u guys on nt are trolls....i hate lookin thru pages to see yall fighin like women on jerry springer

All of the Nike "Galaxy" All Star series of shoes have GITD soles. Nike has put it in their ads. Leo Chang, the designer of the shoe, has stated this. The KD IV, Lebron 9, Kobe VII and Galaxy Foamposite One will ALL have GITD soles.

So you made an effort to talk to Nike about it, but you couldn't make an effort to google or look back a few pages on this thread? 
30t6p3b.gif

half of u guys on nt are trolls....i hate lookin thru pages to see yall fighin like women on jerry springer

All of the Nike "Galaxy" All Star series of shoes have GITD soles. Nike has put it in their ads. Leo Chang, the designer of the shoe, has stated this. The KD IV, Lebron 9, Kobe VII and Galaxy Foamposite One will ALL have GITD soles.

30t6p3b.gif

yet u still came back and asked us :smh 

30t6p3b.gif

yet u still came back and asked us :smh 

Ok Yall made yall point....yes half of yall are trolls and the other half are good brothers like the ones who responded to my post...thank you...ill see yall on release

Ok Yall made yall point....yes half of yall are trolls and the other half are good brothers like the ones who responded to my post...thank you...ill see yall on release

David Antonelli @Dave_Ayy · Open
@nikestore will you be posting separate links for the diff shoes ? How is this going to work with all the diff releases?
Nikestore.com @nikestore Close
@Dave_Ayy We will post links to each individual shoe starting tonight at Midnight Eastern.
Hide conversation
9:54 PM - 10 Feb 12 via Sprinklr · Details
Reply Retweet Favorite

David Antonelli @Dave_Ayy · Open
@nikestore will you be posting separate links for the diff shoes ? How is this going to work with all the diff releases?
Nikestore.com @nikestore Close
@Dave_Ayy We will post links to each individual shoe starting tonight at Midnight Eastern.
Hide conversation
9:54 PM - 10 Feb 12 via Sprinklr · Details
Reply Retweet Favorite

Nikestore.com @nikestore
@WonneeMane All releases tonight are limited. Its going to be a tough cop for everyone.

/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/a/1328900682/t1/img/twitter_web_sprite_icons.png);">https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...r_web_sprite_icons.png); display: inline-block; zoom: 1; height: 13px; background-color: rgb(242, 103, 34); width: 12px; background-position: 0px -290px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

good luck everyone.

Nikestore.com @nikestore
@WonneeMane All releases tonight are limited. Its going to be a tough cop for everyone.

/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/a/1328900682/t1/img/twitter_web_sprite_icons.png);">https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...r_web_sprite_icons.png); display: inline-block; zoom: 1; height: 13px; background-color: rgb(242, 103, 34); width: 12px; background-position: 0px -290px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom