OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by onlitwo

so how long in between are they going to post each link? enough to finish checking out? 

Depends. Since it's a pack (BHM) they might post it all at once. But usually I(personally) have enough time to check out before another link pops up(of course, for different separate shoes. Not a pack)

So you can pay 8$ shipping each time?

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by onlitwo

so how long in between are they going to post each link? enough to finish checking out? 

Depends. Since it's a pack (BHM) they might post it all at once. But usually I(personally) have enough time to check out before another link pops up(of course, for different separate shoes. Not a pack)

So you can pay 8$ shipping each time?

UGH froze on checkout page
30t6p3b.gif

sold out. COMPLETE +!$!@+!%. COMPLETE. +*#% this. preorder all of the kd iv's in the future because only like 5 and a half pair exist each release. glad i preordered my galaxy kd iv's because again, this is +!$!@+!%.

sold out. COMPLETE +!$!@+!%. COMPLETE. +*#% this. preorder all of the kd iv's in the future because only like 5 and a half pair exist each release. glad i preordered my galaxy kd iv's because again, this is +!$!@+!%.

Back
Top Bottom