OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

honestly i'm like 1-8 on ndc and like 3-1 on eastbay. Eastbay is better imo because #%%! doesnt crash like this...unless it's concords

honestly i'm like 1-8 on ndc and like 3-1 on eastbay. Eastbay is better imo because #%%! doesnt crash like this...unless it's concords

i feel like such a puppet and nike is pulling the strings..sneakers are getting to be to much to obtain..before long nike will have folk camping for socks..im getting get to old for this..

i feel like such a puppet and nike is pulling the strings..sneakers are getting to be to much to obtain..before long nike will have folk camping for socks..im getting get to old for this..

Its not even about getting the KD's but what if i wanted another shoe, like the Kobes or Lebrons or the jacket.
It messes it up for everyone.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

hahaha. im surprised the KDs are the only ones that are sold out so far.

too bad the whole pack still sucks.

translation: I DON'T HAVE FUNDS
translation: sorry im not a hypebeast like you that buys every shoe with the "Limited" lable. kthx

its like people cant have opinions anymore.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

hahaha. im surprised the KDs are the only ones that are sold out so far.

too bad the whole pack still sucks.

translation: I DON'T HAVE FUNDS
translation: sorry im not a hypebeast like you that buys every shoe with the "Limited" lable. kthx

its like people cant have opinions anymore.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

I DID IT! I DID IT! Im Shaking! I Got Em!

seriously? you're shaking?
Yea dog! I was hyped on this release! missed out on the YOTD. This time I used a new method, and it worked!
Congrats man. I copped mine with the early registration yesterday at NTLA and I didnt think these would be that difficult. I was wrong.

I DID IT! I DID IT! Im Shaking! I Got Em!

seriously? you're shaking?
Yea dog! I was hyped on this release! missed out on the YOTD. This time I used a new method, and it worked!
Congrats man. I copped mine with the early registration yesterday at NTLA and I didnt think these would be that difficult. I was wrong.

It's not going to be pretty for the ASG drop, man. If Nike can't handle this overload on a BHM pack - what more with the ASG pack + Galaxy Foams?

I've been 0-7(or whatever) since the Concords. I'm telling you, it's the Concords' fault. THAT'S THE SHOE THAT CREATED ALL THIS SNEAKER HYPE. Everybody's a sneakerhead since the Concords. Nike needs to step it up. Consumers just multiplied, I want to see the shoe production multiply also. They're losing out on money. Resellers are winning.

I've been 0-7(or whatever) since the Concords. I'm telling you, it's the Concords' fault. THAT'S THE SHOE THAT CREATED ALL THIS SNEAKER HYPE. Everybody's a sneakerhead since the Concords. Nike needs to step it up. Consumers just multiplied, I want to see the shoe production multiply also. They're losing out on money. Resellers are winning.

It's not going to be pretty for the ASG drop, man. If Nike can't handle this overload on a BHM pack - what more with the ASG pack + Galaxy Foams?

this shoe is waaaaaaay too hyped, i remember last year when each KD3 release SAT for weeks if not months after release date lol.

this shoe is waaaaaaay too hyped, i remember last year when each KD3 release SAT for weeks if not months after release date lol.

i struck out too after ndc froze on me i finally got in and 3 sizes were left none in my size though. oh well i'll id a pair if i miss out on the white cement 4's next saturday.

i struck out too after ndc froze on me i finally got in and 3 sizes were left none in my size though. oh well i'll id a pair if i miss out on the white cement 4's next saturday.

Back
Top Bottom