OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Nice picture, makes me want to get a black light just so I could do this. On a sidenote, I didn't know the KD tee glowed in the dark as well. I thought that was a cool little touch.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Nice picture, makes me want to get a black light just so I could do this. On a sidenote, I didn't know the KD tee glowed in the dark as well. I thought that was a cool little touch.

Originally Posted by terx

Out of the whole pack ,I think these glow the best
Agreed. They have a more translucent blue hue to them that I wish the whole All-Star pack had...

Originally Posted by terx

Out of the whole pack ,I think these glow the best
Agreed. They have a more translucent blue hue to them that I wish the whole All-Star pack had...

Originally Posted by lockdown36

So NDC is gonna restock right? I have my bot refreshing the page.
Bot? Kinda script you using? That's hardcore! 
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Have a feeling once people start getting their orders in prices will dip down a bit, more shoes on the market. Guess we will see.

Have a feeling once people start getting their orders in prices will dip down a bit, more shoes on the market. Guess we will see.

damn i want the ASG soo bad but i dont feel like droppin' that much money. i see my size for around $230

damn i want the ASG soo bad but i dont feel like droppin' that much money. i see my size for around $230

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This is probably true but I don't think it will dip that much.

Back
Top Bottom