OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^ I wouldn't say they were slept on. They sold out on citysole, deadstock, and through Nike over the phone. I believe sneakerhead will be sold before the day is out.

Edit: I guess you mean slept on as far as that site.

Thanks for the heads up was able to cop size 12!!! Good look! 
pimp.gif

damn, why did i have to open my mouth bout the olive pair, i guess since KD doesnt have an elite there not much to talk bout in here
hahahahahaha the olive pair is the best GR IMO and i cannot wait till my info surfaces with actual pics looks like matte upper which i love for this shoe!!!

damn, why did i have to open my mouth bout the olive pair, i guess since KD doesnt have an elite there not much to talk bout in here
hahahahahaha the olive pair is the best GR IMO and i cannot wait till my info surfaces with actual pics looks like matte upper which i love for this shoe!!!

So is everyone just buying the themed colorways? I've been searching high and low for pics of the white/black/cool grey and cool grey/del sol's on feet and can find nothing. Haven't even seen an actual pic of anyone with the white based pair in this thread yet. Only a single review for the del sol's on all of the internet. What up?

So is everyone just buying the themed colorways? I've been searching high and low for pics of the white/black/cool grey and cool grey/del sol's on feet and can find nothing. Haven't even seen an actual pic of anyone with the white based pair in this thread yet. Only a single review for the del sol's on all of the internet. What up?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

some pics on feet of cool grey/ del sols in college bball thread.  Reality is, I grabbed away CW right away as well as TB orange/black, but its hard to swallow retail for some of the other GRs when past experience indicates they will be available in outlets for significantly less.  I do not want to sleep too hard though on CG/Del sols, as NDC has dried up as well as Eastbay.  That being said, the same happened to certain degrees with certain kd2 and kd3 colorways and they showed up in outlets during summer and fall for 50-60% discount.  Not sure what exact rhyme and reason is, but cool greys will be copped at some point.  I prefer those over Xmas and Easter CWs.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

some pics on feet of cool grey/ del sols in college bball thread.  Reality is, I grabbed away CW right away as well as TB orange/black, but its hard to swallow retail for some of the other GRs when past experience indicates they will be available in outlets for significantly less.  I do not want to sleep too hard though on CG/Del sols, as NDC has dried up as well as Eastbay.  That being said, the same happened to certain degrees with certain kd2 and kd3 colorways and they showed up in outlets during summer and fall for 50-60% discount.  Not sure what exact rhyme and reason is, but cool greys will be copped at some point.  I prefer those over Xmas and Easter CWs.

Originally Posted by zerimar22

the orange pair isn't limited. you can order them on FNL.com right now.

I think they are kinda limited, as Nike Vault only had a few pairs, and NDC sold out just from phone orders. Just because they were posted on FNL doesn't mean anything, its just cuz the FSR was JUST posted. Will sell out today...

Originally Posted by zerimar22

the orange pair isn't limited. you can order them on FNL.com right now.

I think they are kinda limited, as Nike Vault only had a few pairs, and NDC sold out just from phone orders. Just because they were posted on FNL doesn't mean anything, its just cuz the FSR was JUST posted. Will sell out today...

Thanks for the heads up.  I used the code RMN10 for $10 off at Finishline, but wish I would have seen the Spring 15 post first for $15 off.  I talked to customer service rep at nikestore.com earlier and she said they did not have a release date for them yet and acted like they would be available in the future.  Not sure if she knew what she was talking about.  And I don't care if they make 1,000,000,000 pairs, I like the colorway and am glad I finally got a pair after being shut on several other chances.

Thanks for the heads up.  I used the code RMN10 for $10 off at Finishline, but wish I would have seen the Spring 15 post first for $15 off.  I talked to customer service rep at nikestore.com earlier and she said they did not have a release date for them yet and acted like they would be available in the future.  Not sure if she knew what she was talking about.  And I don't care if they make 1,000,000,000 pairs, I like the colorway and am glad I finally got a pair after being shut on several other chances.

Good looks on the FNL code, able to cop the orange joints for $79.99. Limited or not, im glad i got a colorway i liked for less than retail. Its going to be a good week, i'll be getting my aways i ordered from FTL that came out to $72, the team oranges, and a pair of IDs i made a month ago.

Good looks on the FNL code, able to cop the orange joints for $79.99. Limited or not, im glad i got a colorway i liked for less than retail. Its going to be a good week, i'll be getting my aways i ordered from FTL that came out to $72, the team oranges, and a pair of IDs i made a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom