OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^ Because of the cause I never viewed the Kay Yow kicks as feminine. I would only rock them during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I've lost a couple of aunts due to breast cancer. My mom caught it in time, would love to get her a pair.

And the pink doesn't seem that bright. It looks really smooth.
i respect the cause and all, but my point was that all the "hypebeast" KD guys will hop on anything Leo puts out with these... 

After KD's 32-pt output in tonight's win, here's the updated scoring average.

Kevin Durant = 27.97 ppg
Kobe Bryant = 27.86 ppg

KD LEADS by 0.11 going into their final regular season game.

After KD's 32-pt output in tonight's win, here's the updated scoring average.

Kevin Durant = 27.97 ppg
Kobe Bryant = 27.86 ppg

KD LEADS by 0.11 going into their final regular season game.

kobe might say he doesn't care about the scoring title but i think thats bs. haha

really hope kobe doesn't go off in their last game. want some scoring titles in the iv's !

kobe might say he doesn't care about the scoring title but i think thats bs. haha

really hope kobe doesn't go off in their last game. want some scoring titles in the iv's !

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Some custom KD's someone posted... what you guys think?
Nike-kd-iv-id-joker-custom-02.jpg

Nike-kd-iv-id-joker-custom-01.jpg

Nike-kd-iv-id-joker-custom-03.jpg

Damn these are dope as %^&* 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

16jh748.jpg

Broke these out to play ball. very comfy. The only thing is my pinky your rubs against the shoe...I don't know why :-( what's the significance of the 4 outlined in black?

16jh748.jpg

Broke these out to play ball. very comfy. The only thing is my pinky your rubs against the shoe...I don't know why :-( what's the significance of the 4 outlined in black?

^ This seems to be the most common problem from those who are balling in the IVs. I was going to hoop in the team oranges but not so sure anymore.

^ This seems to be the most common problem from those who are balling in the IVs. I was going to hoop in the team oranges but not so sure anymore.

Dam those custom kds are the first pair I've seen customized on the 4s. I thought the materials used on them would make them impossible to customize lol. Ive wanted to get my blackouts customized for awhile now lol

Dam those custom kds are the first pair I've seen customized on the 4s. I thought the materials used on them would make them impossible to customize lol. Ive wanted to get my blackouts customized for awhile now lol

Back
Top Bottom