OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Enh I'ma get there at 2-3am ...

if that's not early enough **** em ...

i really want the Nerfs anyways.

Exactly what I'm saying...if there are people there, oh well.

Many more releases this month to make me forget about them.

Exactly what I'm saying...if there are people there, oh well.

Many more releases this month to make me forget about them.

My network down here in LA just told me they are lining up already. Hopefully they hold me down as Im catchin' a flight up to SF in an hour. I will try my luck at Serramonte HOH as well. I need these! Someone help if you can? Im a good to know, trust.

My network down here in LA just told me they are lining up already. Hopefully they hold me down as Im catchin' a flight up to SF in an hour. I will try my luck at Serramonte HOH as well. I need these! Someone help if you can? Im a good to know, trust.

People lining up already at my local HOH but luckily my gf's manager told her to come before they open and he'll let her buy my pair before they let customers in
pimp.gif

Btw they're only getting 12 pairs

People lining up already at my local HOH but luckily my gf's manager told her to come before they open and he'll let her buy my pair before they let customers in
pimp.gif

Btw they're only getting 12 pairs

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Anybody getting these out here in LA? I'm wondering how early HoH @ Beverly Center will open...

*Raises hand* I went into Beverly yesterday, and the girl had told me release would be first come first serve, opening up 2 hours early at 8am. 
EDIT: Topanga opening at "8 or 8:30," but I've never even been over there so I think I'll take my chances over at Beverly Center.

Ill probably do the same...

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Anybody getting these out here in LA? I'm wondering how early HoH @ Beverly Center will open...

*Raises hand* I went into Beverly yesterday, and the girl had told me release would be first come first serve, opening up 2 hours early at 8am. 
EDIT: Topanga opening at "8 or 8:30," but I've never even been over there so I think I'll take my chances over at Beverly Center.

Ill probably do the same...

wish me luck.

im about to go get a few eats and drinks then make this 2.5 ride to HOH.

o_O at opening at 5

wish me luck.

im about to go get a few eats and drinks then make this 2.5 ride to HOH.

o_O at opening at 5

Back
Top Bottom