OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by young dr0

wish me luck.

im about to go get a few eats and drinks then make this 2.5 ride to HOH.

o_O at opening at 5
It would be better and cheaper to just go to sleep and buy a pair on ebay.  Ride 2.5 hrs 
ohwell.gif

wish me luck.

o_O at opening at 5
It would be better and cheaper to just go to sleep and buy a pair on ebay.  Ride 2.5 hrs 
ohwell.gif

idk if it would be cheaper. 2.5 hours of driving is probably like $30-40 of gas, depending on the vehicle. and resellers have put these so high so it probably would be cheaper what he's doing.

Originally Posted by bc60997

wish me luck.

o_O at opening at 5
ohwell.gif
it prolly would be. but i dont see my size. i did see one a few hours ago for 230 + 35 shipping ...

it's gone. and i would never pay that anyways. and im kinda tied. a dude tried to fraud me for South Beaches so there is a hold on my PayPal now.

i aint trippin tho. my chick just put gas in the car. it'll take like 10 to top it off.

plus her and her friend that stays close by are going to post with me so i may be able to get three pair.

edit. my shorty has a corolla. gas is hella good. and it's like $3.10 or something close a gallon ...

now .. to wear Grinchs or XMas Lebrons ^_^

idk if it would be cheaper. 2.5 hours of driving is probably like $30-40 of gas, depending on the vehicle. and resellers have put these so high so it probably would be cheaper what he's doing.

Originally Posted by bc60997

wish me luck.

o_O at opening at 5
ohwell.gif
it prolly would be. but i dont see my size. i did see one a few hours ago for 230 + 35 shipping ...

it's gone. and i would never pay that anyways. and im kinda tied. a dude tried to fraud me for South Beaches so there is a hold on my PayPal now.

i aint trippin tho. my chick just put gas in the car. it'll take like 10 to top it off.

plus her and her friend that stays close by are going to post with me so i may be able to get three pair.

edit. my shorty has a corolla. gas is hella good. and it's like $3.10 or something close a gallon ...

now .. to wear Grinchs or XMas Lebrons ^_^

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Stickie 213 just posted on Twitter that Nerfs will NOT be exclusive to HOH... That dude has some ridiculous connects so stay tuned on that...
http://twitter.com/#!/Stickie213/status/145353173077471232

I'm pretty sure they are only gonna be at select HOH and Niketowns. Only weathermens are supposedly HOH exclusives

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Stickie 213 just posted on Twitter that Nerfs will NOT be exclusive to HOH... That dude has some ridiculous connects so stay tuned on that...
http://twitter.com/#!/Stickie213/status/145353173077471232

I'm pretty sure they are only gonna be at select HOH and Niketowns. Only weathermens are supposedly HOH exclusives

hurt myself pretty badly skiing tonight and i'm still about to camp at 3am for these... smh, they're just too
pimp.gif

hurt myself pretty badly skiing tonight and i'm still about to camp at 3am for these... smh, they're just too
pimp.gif

Was going to camp for these but HOH in Daly city is a joke. Too many kids there holding spots and being shady, good luck to all my bay area heads! Holla!

Was going to camp for these but HOH in Daly city is a joke. Too many kids there holding spots and being shady, good luck to all my bay area heads! Holla!

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Security will send them home.

Back
Top Bottom