OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

KD Galaxy/ASG should be Creamsicle with galaxy print on the strap, tongue, sockliner, insole, heel, and with glow in the dark soles(since Lebron and Kobe are too).

The ASGs are gonna be the Big Bang colorway? Is that how it is for all of the big 3? (Kobes, Lebrons, KDs)

The ASGs are gonna be the Big Bang colorway? Is that how it is for all of the big 3? (Kobes, Lebrons, KDs)

Originally Posted by drewsone

Nah, just the LeBrons. The Kobes are mainly black with a galaxy print all over it. Both pairs have GITD soles, though.

Originally Posted by drewsone

Nah, just the LeBrons. The Kobes are mainly black with a galaxy print all over it. Both pairs have GITD soles, though.

Yeah, I'm curious to see what the ASGs will look like for this shoe. I want to see what the jerseys are going to look like too.

Yeah, I'm curious to see what the ASGs will look like for this shoe. I want to see what the jerseys are going to look like too.

I swear everyone that works at finshline must really hate their job

The customer service sucks, and so do the in store employees

I've had only one helpful person out of the dozen I spoke with.

I swear everyone that works at finshline must really hate their job

The customer service sucks, and so do the in store employees

I've had only one helpful person out of the dozen I spoke with.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Damn, managed to get my true size this morning but need to go up 1/2 a size.

i wear a 10 in everythingggggg (kobeVI, KdII all my shoes) should i get a 10.5 in these like the lebron IX?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Damn, managed to get my true size this morning but need to go up 1/2 a size.

i wear a 10 in everythingggggg (kobeVI, KdII all my shoes) should i get a 10.5 in these like the lebron IX?

Back
Top Bottom