OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Just grabbed my pair thinking about doubling upCall your champs they dropped there's today 24 pair a piece supposedly

thanks for the heads up

now its on to the bhms 

where was my heads up tho.
indifferent.gif

Just grabbed my pair thinking about doubling upCall your champs they dropped there's today 24 pair a piece supposedly

thanks for the heads up

now its on to the bhms 

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Ahaha, I was right next to you looking at the hats. Knew you had to be on NT when you had that print out, too bad I forgot to bring it.

Damn, bro.. If you woulda asked me I coulda gave you one.. hahaha, I had 3 coupons in my pocket..
laugh.gif

Ahaha, I was right next to you looking at the hats. Knew you had to be on NT when you had that print out, too bad I forgot to bring it.

Damn, bro.. If you woulda asked me I coulda gave you one.. hahaha, I had 3 coupons in my pocket..
laugh.gif

was able to grab a size 10.5 very nice in person. disappointed through was hoping for a 9 or 9.5.

was able to grab a size 10.5 very nice in person. disappointed through was hoping for a 9 or 9.5.

Originally Posted by do work son

thanks for the heads up

now its on to the bhms 

indifferent.gif
dawgg i thought bradley was gon tell you ...
either way, i tired to grab yall pairs but the lady was acting shady.  she said all they got shipped (other than the 10.5 nd 11 i got) were sz 8 nd 9s.   i know damn well thats a lie, cuz the dude workin there was gonna grab a pair and he had to wear at least a sz 12 (!**$% was like 6'2)

Originally Posted by do work son

thanks for the heads up

now its on to the bhms 

indifferent.gif
dawgg i thought bradley was gon tell you ...
either way, i tired to grab yall pairs but the lady was acting shady.  she said all they got shipped (other than the 10.5 nd 11 i got) were sz 8 nd 9s.   i know damn well thats a lie, cuz the dude workin there was gonna grab a pair and he had to wear at least a sz 12 (!**$% was like 6'2)

laugh.gif

Ahaha, dang. I should have, didn't realize it until I left the store though. Funny too, cause I provided the codes for Jan coupon.

laugh.gif

Ahaha, dang. I should have, didn't realize it until I left the store though. Funny too, cause I provided the codes for Jan coupon.

Back
Top Bottom