OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Koma Toast

i had my 11.5 in the cart......NDC was processing the order.....then a msg appeared saying it was sold out.....BUMMER

Check your email bro.

Originally Posted by Koma Toast

i had my 11.5 in the cart......NDC was processing the order.....then a msg appeared saying it was sold out.....BUMMER

Check your email bro.

All I want to do is buy a sneaker without camping in lines and all the other foolishness. I've really lost my passion for sneaker collecting with all these quickstrikes and limited quantities etc....... Enjoy fellow niketalkers, I'm getting too old for this. Damn I miss the Jordan era...... 

All I want to do is buy a sneaker without camping in lines and all the other foolishness. I've really lost my passion for sneaker collecting with all these quickstrikes and limited quantities etc....... Enjoy fellow niketalkers, I'm getting too old for this. Damn I miss the Jordan era...... 

Sucks man. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by HTXMade

to the people who copped on NDC, what kind of computer you used?

new macbook pro
lol this means nothing...I have a new macbook plus fios and still didn't get a pair 
NDC is like a lottery...they pick you, you don't pick the shoes...if that makes any sense 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by HTXMade

to the people who copped on NDC, what kind of computer you used?

new macbook pro
lol this means nothing...I have a new macbook plus fios and still didn't get a pair 
NDC is like a lottery...they pick you, you don't pick the shoes...if that makes any sense 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dnique001

Yeah we all do. But it started with retro's long before the Concords. I remember people around my way camping a day ahead for retro J's. People were at NTSF on Monday for a Saturday release for the dmp's. The titanium 23's. Exact same thing. People with tents at NTSF and shiekh on market. The resell market is really shutting the game down but I can't even hate. If you have all this time to spend outside in the cold your a better man then me and deserve to get it.

Originally Posted by Dnique001

Yeah we all do. But it started with retro's long before the Concords. I remember people around my way camping a day ahead for retro J's. People were at NTSF on Monday for a Saturday release for the dmp's. The titanium 23's. Exact same thing. People with tents at NTSF and shiekh on market. The resell market is really shutting the game down but I can't even hate. If you have all this time to spend outside in the cold your a better man then me and deserve to get it.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I was figuring out why no free shipping
laugh.gif
Woo money saved, thanks NDC!

order has to be over 100 dollars

I never spend under a bill on NDC
laugh.gif
Didn't get it but learned something new.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I was figuring out why no free shipping
laugh.gif
Woo money saved, thanks NDC!

order has to be over 100 dollars

I never spend under a bill on NDC
laugh.gif
Didn't get it but learned something new.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Got em @ champs now on 2 the bhm n possibly the asg
Congrats 2 those who was able 2 cop
Condolences 2 those who tried 2 cop n struckout

Back
Top Bottom