OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

My friend just texts me he got my pair all good, then texts me back he got size 13 instead of 11/11.5 Wow ultimate fail, of-course he has his size 12 but for $95 its whatever.

I may be in the minority on this one, but I personally do not believe the Twitter #RSVP for Niketown Las Vegas is "fixed", per say. Again, this is only my opinion.
my reasoning on it is this.  I've gone 0-15 with that rsvp system and like yesterday there was a couple of other times where i dm back within 5 seconds of their tweet.   we were debating on this yesterday and any niketown reserves the right to pick people randomly and not by first come first serve for the size you dm for.  i'm a 10.5 one of the basic sizes too and 0-15!  smh  with all 15 i've dm them back within a min of their tweet too.  Thank God vegas has 2 HOH.   so really only the workers know  and theirs no way anyone can prove anything but thats just how i feel going 0-15 hahah the reason why I keep tryin the rsvp is to save myself the time in having to line up for a few hours then having to  be back at the store at 6 am.  hopefully i get lucky next week on the jordan 4's.

Godfrey is that you???

The Olympics aren't limited in my area. Upon last check DTLR, Champs, 2 Footlockers, and a Jimmy Jazz all currently have them.

So I'll :rofl: into a few pairs.

LAME JOKES ASIDE (WHAT ARE WE? 3?)

THAT WAS NOT YOUR ORIGINAL STATEMENT. USA'S HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE LIMITED. NONE IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF TEXAS BESIDES NIKETOWN IN DALLAS. :smh:

Last edited:
Operation KD IV USA is a go

i'd be surprised if you get any. best to just use 1 or 2 devices and focus on those.

search kd iv in the search bc they put it up on ndc b4 they tweet the link

my scoring titles came in today...they are so nice in person...don really feel the neon check though

Just sent Nike an email, a tweet, a DM, and a facebook message to tell them that the Twitter link should be the only possible way to get the USA release and future over hyped releases. You hype monsters are the ones creating that hype for these "limited" tags. If you get it then lucky you, if you don't then do what you gotta do to get it if you really wanted/ "needed" them. In the end move on to the next one. KEEP IT MOVING.

Just sent Nike an email, a tweet, a DM, and a facebook message to tell them that the Twitter link should be the only possible way to get the USA release and future over hyped releases. You hype monsters are the ones creating that hype for these "limited" tags. If you get it then lucky you, if you don't then do what you gotta do to get it if you really wanted/ "needed" them. In the end move on to the next one. KEEP IT MOVING.
hahah with all the problems people are having with the rsvp system including myself that would be a huge fail!  LMAO!  I'm not a hype beast i've been on my sneaker game for years.   All you want to do is make the reseller game bigger then what it already is.  Now I have a family and bills to pay too i can't be droppin 300 to 400 every week on a pair of shoes. Plus my wife's a sneakerhead too.  We would end up spending around $1500.00 to $2000.00 a month just on shoes hahahah 

F twitter man! Why would anyone need to go through another site just to buy something from Nike? NDC already has enough problems and glitches with their site on release days, and you want to add another site which doesn't always work for everyone and might also experience glitches if enough people are on there at the same time waiting for the twit/link.

hahah with all the problems people are having with the rsvp system including myself that would be a huge fail!  LMAO!  I'm not a hype beast i've been on my sneaker game for years.   All you want to do is make the reseller game bigger then what it already is.  Now I have a family and bills to pay too i can't be droppin 300 to 400 every week on a pair of shoes. Plus my wife's a sneakerhead too.  We would end up spending around $1500.00 to $2000.00 a month just on shoes hahahah 
What I meant was for the online release on NDC. The stores can do whatever their store policy rules state or whatever the parent company tells them to do or when the law intervenes when the monkeys go bananas and cause a riot over a pair of damn sneakers. SMH :smh:

You guys ever notice that the number of guest on NT always out number the amount of members logged in online at any given time by at least a 4 to 1 ratio minimum. There are so many lurkers on here, resellers trying to get the scoop on which shoe release gets the "QS", "limited", "HS", "Tier Zero", "exclusive" and can't forget their dreaded "GR" tag. We can even tell which members are the resellers trying to create hype, the new poser members trying to blend in to get any info advantage to resell for a small buck. Too damn funny what being a "sneakerhead" has become. We can blame Nike but we can also blame ourselves. KEEP IT MOVING.

Back
Top Bottom