OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=1590
For you 8-11 footers, here's a bit cheaper preorder
AK sz 8-9.5 is ~241 shipped, KC is 224 shipped for 8/8.5, 234 shipped for 9/9.5
AK sz 9.5-11 261 shipped, KC 234 shipped for 10, 244 shipped for 10.5/11
looks like AK has their pairs in stock though already while KC doesn't

Damn! I even checked there while I was getting the Kobe Dragons, which was b4 I got the KD's, could've save $24.:smh:. But it looks the AirKnight has them and should ship very soon. I guess it won't be bad if I get them 2 1/2 weeks early.:D

If you're in Seoul, Hoop City got the scoring titles in this morning, 1 of each size! Just ran there and snagged my 10.5 for retail!!

1 per person they said also.8)

Last edited:
Trying to get pics now. I found a pair of Weathermans on CL. They had a terrible title. It just said Durant. So I clicked and it was the WMs. She said they have never been worn. She said she gave her BF 400 to buy them they broke up. I don't think she realizes their worth. She wants 400 for them, because that is what she paid. Is there any chance to get the WMs DS for that cheap or you guys think it is a scam?

nthat.gif
 Definitely made my week.

Last edited:
Air-knight is super 1000000% legit. They charge a premium but it beats missing out online, sketchy raffles, or RSVP. I ordered 2 pair of KDIV yotd when they were supposed to be an Asia exclusive release. I got 2 more KDyotd from finishline and my A-K pairs are identical. I did all my homework after getting screwed by fake/prerelease/frankenstein site: kickz-lab.com

I wear my A-K yotd Steady in my rotation and there's zero possibility I'm rockin fakes.

2pair of GM on the way for $500 from A-K; my butt hurts but my collection of doubles is complete! Miss all the original classy members who only seem to lurk now;this thread used to be a breath of fresh air, when I noticed notorious JB thread trolls, in this thread, I knew things would never be the same.

Air-knight is super 1000000% legit. They charge a premium but it beats missing out online, sketchy raffles, or RSVP. I ordered 2 pair of KDIV yotd when they were supposed to be an Asia exclusive release. I got 2 more KDyotd from finishline and my A-K pairs are identical. I did all my homework after getting screwed by fake/prerelease/frankenstein site: kickz-lab.com
I wear my A-K yotd Steady in my rotation and there's zero possibility I'm rockin fakes.
2pair of GM on the way for $500 from A-K; my butt hurts but my collection of doubles is complete! Miss all the original classy members who only seem to lurk now;this thread used to be a breath of fresh air, when I noticed notorious JB thread trolls, in this thread, I knew things would never be the same.
Yep I ordered my Lebron IX Elite Taxis from them and they shipped to South Korea overnight. Definitely a legit site. I was contemplating picking up the GM's to avoid any hassle and/or stress of release day but $250 shipped for a $95 retail shoe is tough to swallow.

If anyone in here think those GM's are gonna be a easy cop, u must of been smoking something...Just the fact that it is a Gold Medal, means the next time there will be a KD Gold Medal will be on the KD VIII...once every 4 yr shoe

I cant pay $200+ for a shoe that cost $100

I keep saying in my head compared to LeBrons, Kobes, & Jordans that $250 isnt that bad then I look at the retail price and chicken out :smh:

Last edited:
Crazy how kd's, brons, and kobes are going for more then j's...Times have definitely changed.  On the other hand...Jordan retro's quality is doo doo compared to these sigs nowadays. 

Grabbed a 12 from AK, it's not my size but i'm planning something special to celebrate my trip to the Olympics and meeting mama durant....:smokin

Back
Top Bottom