OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

sold out in my size on eastbay............. after checkout 
eyes.gif

Looks like I'm the only one that struke out.. I had the the processing page on NDC and then it said they were in my cart for too long. I've been on a losing streak for a while now. This sucks.

Was this a one shoe per person release, ? I was able to get 2 pairs and check out on eastbay,hope they don't cancel both. Will be looking at cc all weekend to make sure it goes through.. keep refreshing ndc random sizes are coming up

i have a feeling the 11.5 in my cart are going to get dropped soon because it's been 20 minutes and i havent even gotten to the checkout page.

After many previous attempts for big releases on FTL, I was able to get thru. I forgot to enter the free shipping code, so I just called them and they were able to process it for me while on the phone. Good luck to everyone trying at the outlets

Was this a one shoe per person release, ? I was able to get 2 pairs and check out on eastbay,hope they don't cancel both. Will be looking at cc all weekend to make sure it goes through.. keep refreshing ndc random sizes are coming up

I got through twice on NDC. First time it's ever happened to me.

@sdsulum Where's this code? I'm about to call up FTL and get that deal on my order!

Last edited:
After many previous attempts for big releases on FTL, I was able to get thru. I forgot to enter the free shipping code, so I just called them and they were able to process it for me while on the phone. Good luck to everyone trying at the outlets

how was that possible, when i entered free shipping code it said excluded on this item

yeah, eastbay is 1 per...

Nike KD V - Men's
Product #: 99294447 | Dark Turquoise/Blackened Blue/Black/Vars | Width - D - Medium | N7 Collection-Limit 1 pair per customer
*excluded from $ off or % off discounts

Last edited:
I got through twice on NDC. First time it's ever happened to me.

@sdsulum Where's this code? I'm about to call up FTL and get that deal on my order!

IPFL2R52

my order total has already been updated on my account. should be no hassle for them to apply it for you

IPFL2R52

my order total has already been updated on my account. should be no hassle for them to apply it for you

i tried that online said denied pretty much

o well i was able to secure on NDC just wanted to use FTL for points on VIP

Back
Top Bottom