OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Dont forget the Nike Check at the toe of the shoe too (Hyperdunks 2012, Lebron X, Hyperposite, Kobe VIII, and now the KD V)
i take that as defining this era in nike basketball. 82-85 ,all nike's had a similar silhouette and same design cues. Same goes for 91-95 ,etc.....Do research and look at different air jordan sigs and look at the other premier b-ball nike sigs from that year and spot the similarities. ex.

sir charles 93-94

the admiral, 93ish

some guy that played for the bulls, forgot his name, 93.

As you see,these 3 bball athletes under nike in the 90's directly mirror the 3 prominent ones under contract today.My take on this hyperfuse/flywire trend is that its needed to define this era because in 10 years , nike shoes overall will take on a whole different aesthetic that will bring nostalgia toward the look of todays era. EMBRACE THE NEW PEOPLE!!! alright, im done. lol

Last edited:
2K13 promo..KD wearing the KD V aways..

Love the way the shoe looks..reminds me of the KD1´s and Blue Chips mixed with the IV and Hyperdunks. These should be a beast on court cuz of the cushioning setup..zoom up front with air in the back. Price increase..but welcomed in my opinion. Still cheaper than other sigs.

2K13 promo..KD wearing the KD V aways..

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

The Away V's Look Better Then The Away IV's IMO

+1 I actually think the KD V's look WAY better than the KD IV's. I'm actually considering buying the Away KD V's, and I can't wait to see what the Christmas CW will look like!

^^ :lol:

I wouldn't hold my breath on the thought that Tinker is going to help in designing KD's shoe line.

Unless there's something that I didn't know about :nerd:

remind me of 2010 hyperdunks with a visible air unit in the heel, if under a hundo, i might get for strictly hoopin (may be first kd shoe i get)

I hope the ids for these have GITD soles, that hot punch/pink color available and that you can make the creamsicle cw

Those aways got my attention now.

I liked the IV's and loved the colorways that dropped and the ID options, but they once my away pair started rubbing my toe, I was done with them. Didn't think twice about copping another pair.

I have higher hopes for these in the comfort category. I hope this is a shoe I can go all in with.

Those aways got my attention now.
I liked the IV's and loved the colorways that dropped and the ID options, but they once my away pair started rubbing my toe, I was done with them. Didn't think twice about copping another pair.
I have higher hopes for these in the comfort category. I hope this is a shoe I can go all in with.

me too man. havent been able to ball in a pair of kds yet.

oh yea, these boys will be had, especially the aways, hope KD gets his own box

First time in this thread, I need to check some of these pictures out when I get home. I've got some catching up to do. Trying to get some info on these from some people I know as well. Hopefully it will be beneficial.

I think Kevin Durant's shoes finally need a custom box. The orange box tells me you just own a standard pair of Nikes. Lebron James and Michael Jordan have had custom boxes for years and I just think a custom box makes a statement about what's inside the box. Kind of legitimizes his shoes as a Nike signature athlete.

I think Kevin Durant's shoes finally need a custom box. The orange box tells me you just own a standard pair of Nikes. Lebron James and Michael Jordan have had custom boxes for years and I just think a custom box makes a statement about what's inside the box. Kind of legitimizes his shoes as a Nike signature athlete.

Back
Top Bottom