OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nice Pic Gza. Thanks for the info guys! I found one on ebay for $599 buy it now just for the jacket 
ohwell.gif
. I wonder if they gonna release that jacket in other colors. 

Hey GZA, did the jacket come in your size since you won the raffle or did they just give you guys a random one? Just curious

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Hey GZA, did the jacket come in your size since you won the raffle or did they just give you guys a random one? Just curious

Great thing about the Courtside Pack than any of the others is that you were able to pick your size shoe and jacket!!!

for the winers of the courtside pack, were u able to choose the color of the jacket i saw some dudes wearing black ones

was at NTSF, told myself not to spend anymore money after christmas but ended up going home with the del sols and the kobe AW77 hoodie lol

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

was at NTSF, told myself not to spend anymore money after christmas but ended up going home with the del sols and the kobe AW77 hoodie lol

I think that's the best gear they put out so far in terms of clothes.

Great, just talked to NDC and my order won't be here until Friday, glad I spent extra to get 2 day shipping for nothing

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Lol, I know how that is. I was at the Footlocker at Stonestown and tried them on...couldn't resist and bought a pair of del sols and shorts
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

**** IF its not a probolem can someone photoshop red and purpole laces on the pictures we have of the Chaos ? i am photoshop illiterate, sorry

as requested.

c01.jpg

c02.jpg

c03.jpg

Went to Footlocker yesterday to get just the Del Sol's but ended up getting the matching gear as well.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

**** IF its not a probolem can someone photoshop red and purpole laces on the pictures we have of the Chaos ? i am photoshop illiterate, sorry

as requested.

c02.jpg

Dam red laces are real good! cant wait for them to release on the 25th

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Has anyones NDC Grinch order changed from processing??

I got them with 1-day air shipping too

nerd.gif
i got mine from NDC already 
smokin.gif
where u stay at?

im on the west coast (best coast) so weather shouldnt be an issue at all

I got my shipping info from KB24 and not NDC im worried because i got a 12 on NDC and a 13 on KB24 i needs my 12
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

What are the chances on a restock?

i would say 1% chance unless sumthin change
this question was ask to nike they keep saying no no no
all you can wish for is cancel orders

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Any info on where to get this jacket would be appreciated. 

it was given to people who won the raffle from nike vault on xmas day.

It was given to all of the fans that sit court side at the Lakers game on Christmas day. Its called the court side pack 1 pair of grinches and the destroyers jacket in a burlap sack.

The folks that sat court side at the X-mas day game was given the OPTION to purchase this pack @ $400.

No the was given the pack for free as a gift for Xmas.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

What are the chances on a restock?

i would say 1% chance unless sumthin change
this question was ask to nike they keep saying no no no
all you can wish for is cancel orders
Yeah especially if they are telling people they can't fulfill orders since they didn't get any in (eastbay) or whatever.

THE PURPLE LACES MAKE THEM LOOK FIRE ITS AMAZING WHAT A LACE CHANGE CAN DO ,DEL SOLS AND CHAOS ARE FIRE WITH THE CHANGE UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom